[✓] The Dungeon of Balt'brodh

BathRugMan

The Dungeon of Balt'Brodh, the Tale of a Fallen Temple

Set in the cliffs of to be decided, yourself and your fellow adventurers hear whispers of a series of Ancient Runes filled with plunder. Little did you know that it's not only gold that inhabit these desolate halls...

AY45ePO.png

With over three levels worth of content, multiple ways to explore!

zMrAj7w.png

Hours of exploration! Puzzles upon puzzles!

pxRArYO.png

Fight Ancient Guardians! Seek Lost Tomes.

05QjkZU.png

Find out the fate of Baltbrodh's Inhabitants! 

OOC: This is a prospective event I've worked on and developed a storyline for during the last three days. If this is shown interest, I would approach Staff to see if it can be made possible in LOTC.

10/10 could be fun and looks good!

Yes please. <3 +1 put this in or die

50 minutes ago, Whimsylicious said:

ed14578e51d1023c80c2f03756d0efcc.png

I have no words

LAT SKAH'N TUKIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now that Harrison has shown that instanced events like his dungeon are viable and a lot of fun, I think starting to phase in some more would be phenomenal. I also can't wait to see more of the interior, it looks lovely. 

Hey bathy,

Is this something you'd want to see about putting in 5.0? Is it in schematica form? 

What kind of storyline if any would you like to see in it (or would you leave that up to ET to figure out?)? What kind of lore would be used in said storyline? Would it be a repeatable dungeon?

Obv I'd need to see it and run through it and make sure its not just a death trap before any implementation.

Just now, TeaLulu said:

Hey bathy,

Is this something you'd want to see about putting in 5.0? Is it in schematica form? 

What kind of storyline if any would you like to see in it (or would you leave that up to ET to figure out?)? What kind of lore would be used in said storyline? Would it be a repeatable dungeon?

Obv I'd need to see it and run through it and make sure its not just a death trap before any implementation.

Hello! To answer your questions:

a) Yes

b) I have a Schematica

c) I have a set storyline but I'll run it by you in skype.

d) Mostly monster lore and religion lore.

e) Not sure yet.

If you have any questions, please msg me on skype, I think you have it. If not, send me a message on LOTC.

6 minutes ago, BathRugMan said:

Hello! To answer your questions:

a) Yes

b) I have a Schematica

c) I have a set storyline but I'll run it by you in skype.

d) Mostly monster lore and religion lore.

e) Not sure yet.

If you have any questions, please msg me on skype, I think you have it. If not, send me a message on LOTC.

k sent u a PM

Idea noted. Continue to speak with Lulu via Skype and establish how your schematica shall be used.