[Shelved]Magical Limbs

Jistuma

7 hours ago, Riven~ said:

So you can just lose an arm in a battle and have it regrown in another shape a week forth? It gives no concequence at all to mutilation. And if they're going to be so weak and light that you can barely use it for anything but holding a spoon, is it really worth putting the lore  in?

As someone who's character has lost their arm and had it replaced, it's not really a smooth and easy process. Most of these options would probably take time to form or create such a limb, perhaps even cost mina or just drain the mage doing it of strength. My character had to get a golem/runic arm to replace his. It took a few IRL weeks to finally get the product, and even then attaching it caused extreme pain. Replacing a limb, no matter how it's done, isn't easy.

7 hours ago, Jistuma said:

Also, for Golem/Runic limbs I'd talk to Aegis_Lima or Javawizard.

Magical limbs already exist, I believe this is just to reaffirm it? Not like it can be denied due to how long limb-replacements have been an active part in the server.

12 hours ago, Sky said:

Magical limbs already exist, I believe this is just to reaffirm it? Not like it can be denied due to how long limb-replacements have been an active part in the server.

As I said in my main post, some are already accepted (druid and paladin's ones for example) and others don't need lore (pretty sure telekinetic ones don't if they are done right). The necro and frost witch might need lore accepted, but as I also wrote in the main post, this is to allow more variety and give players more ideas and permissions to create more magical limbs.

I personally love this idea I think it allows for a much more interesting LOTC. Maybe even  you could add artificial limbs that can be built by tinkers with a high enough level, that way you could upgrade them more and more as your tinker level grows. I'm really just imagining but I love the idea!!

Lol I may be a little late to hop on the approval train for this idea, but I like it cause it gives more variety to rp. +1 

Golem limbs added.

This lore is hereby accepted!

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.