WuHanXianShi14

[Denied]LeoWarrior14's GM Re-App

I for some reason all of a sudden want to change my -1 to a +1. But I simply cannot decide so I will give both! +1 -1

Debated for a while about posting this but finally decided that yeah I'm gonna. 

Big -1 from me until Leo learns that if someone asks you to back off about something then you back off. Don't drop it for a week and then try again. Don't even drop it for a month. You just drop it period. You've made someone uncomfortable enough that they asked you to knock it off. No one should have to ask one of your friends to help and once more go through a little peace only for it to start up again because not even that was listened to. 

He was a quality GM during his tenure, making one mistake doesn't change that, and seeing that he handled with ban with a calm and mature attitude, refraining from chat bombing, pursuing legal action against the server, or otherwise being a ****, I think he should be given a second chance, +1 from me.

I've had a lot of bad experiences with Leo in the past, he has told an rper oocly that no one wants him in the area and that he ruins rp. I dont think someone who talks like this to other players should be in the moderation department. -1000 from me.

He's good at moderating. A little iffy now and then when it comes to it, but anyone can say that about anyone tbh. Cut him some slack for breaking a small rule and owning up to it, it's not like he told someone to kill themselves, or tried to sue the server. I'd be fine with him as a game moderator.

although i personally will -1 this application and recommend u quit fm because i personally want to see pollwarrior return to the forums so we can all see ur salty opinions and possibly give one about them if they infringe on our rp, then **** on u the next week when they dont affect us for banter

On 7/19/2016 at 1:26 PM, Time Lady of Kittens said:

Honestly, I do not want to see you back as GM.

You abused your GM to reveal private information. You are severely biased. And to be quite frank, I rather not see you return.

You pretty much gave the point everyone else did because of things that happened in rp, it's quite unfair. And in my honest opinion Leo would be a good gm again. So what if you dislike him don't give a 1 sentence reason and -1. Its pointless

These days, it can be hard to come by someone that will own up when they have made a mistake, apologize for it, and accept the consequences. Half the conflicts I end up dealing with are people who have done something foolish ICly, get caught, and throw an absolute fit OOCly when they have to deal with the consequence. So having the fortitude to step forward having made a mistake, own up to your mistake, and offer yourself up for the punishment says a lot about a person. Being able to apologize after you've had a chance to cool down and consider what's happened says a lot about a person. Yes, he has his flaws, but he also admits they are there and doesn't try to pretend they don't exist or that he's never done anything wrong.

+1

You shown that you can't handle GM. So I believe at the moment you should focus on FM and do good there before upgrading. -1

-Maybe if you didn't bend the rules on multiple occasions to further your IC agenda such as raid rules or spotting somebody while vanished and then setting up an ambush.

-Maybe if your interpretation of the rules didn't change from case to case based on which group you were moderating (ex: allowing your IC allies to place blocks to stop enemy raiders)

-Maybe if you didn't constantly use staff chats as a means to further your own agenda as you pushed to bend rules that benefited you (making brand new characters for the purpose of a pvp buff just as a war begins) and then flip on a dime when it doesn't apply to you.

-Maybe if you didn't hand out warning points like candy as a means of beating down the more abrasive members of the community rather then just hearing them out.

-Maybe if you didn't have your buddies who support you returning to GM hide near a dozen posts on this thread for you.

-Maybe if you didn't consistently ask other FM's/GM's to warn ("handle" "monitor") people or keep an eye on opposing threads in your place so as to maintain a facade of being reformed and unbiased while you have others work for you.

Maybe if you acted like the outstanding trial you once were back when you wanted to prove the community wrong in 4.0 I could support ya. Until then I'm gonna have to -1

Just now, Aengoth said:

-Maybe if you didn't bend the rules on multiple occasions to further your IC agenda such as raid rules or spotting somebody while vanished and then setting up an ambush.

-Maybe if your interpretation of the rules didn't change from case to case based on which group you were moderating (ex: allowing your IC allies to place blocks to stop enemy raiders)

-Maybe if you didn't constantly use staff chats as a means to further your own agenda as you pushed to bend rules that benefited you (making brand new characters for the purpose of a pvp buff just as a war begins) and then flip on a dime when it doesn't apply to you.

-Maybe if you didn't hand out warning points like candy as a means of beating down the more abrasive members of the community rather then just hearing them out.

-Maybe if you didn't have your buddies who support you returning to GM hide near a dozen posts on this thread for you.

-Maybe if you didn't consistently ask other FM's/GM's to warn ("handle" "monitor") people or keep an eye on opposing threads in your place so as to maintain a facade of being reformed and unbiased while you have others work for you.

Maybe if you acted like the outstanding trial you once were back when you wanted to prove the community wrong in 4.0 I could support ya. Until then I'm gonna have to -1

2 hours ago, Aengoth said:

To be fair, he did a bad job as a trial as well. You had good qualities as a GM, but any hint of that was overshadowed by the previously stated reasons and other things you did whilst on the team. 

2 hours ago, Aengoth said:

Yep. I think its a hint that if half the community is vehemently against this... even if the other half is indifferent or likes it, shows that its not the time.

4 hours ago, Aengoth said:

-Didn't do that. If you're referring to the incident with caelria I unvanished, went back to my house and he walked past me. I've explained this many times before but he simply refuses to believe it and has gone about spreading misinformation which also seems to be rampant in this post of yours.

-Didn't do that either.

-I pushed for anti-pvp buff abuse long before and after the war began.

-I don't warn first or second offenders, only intentionally abrasive people looking to deliberately hurt other people's feelings.

-I didn't ask anyone to hide any posts on this thread and the FMs who did can confirm this.

-I ask FMs/GMs to handle people I'm friends with, i.e people I would be proving my unbias by punishing. I do this because while I want to ensure they receive due consequence for any rule breaking they do, I don't want to cause any rifts in friendship in my personal life by punishing them myself. Admittedly, this is not a great trait for a moderator to have.

You seem to have misread me. No one's free of bias but don't throw a laundry list of misinformation at my face without doing a bit of research first from sources other than hearsay.

You've a distinct, rather particular method to handle varying situations which is hardly appreciable in the eyes of someone whom has been working with you for months. I'm surprised you were allowed to once again monitor and moderate the forums within the FM team, without application, for as you are harsh, often rush decisions and merely attempt to gain for yourself, what others cannot. I'm certain you understand what I speak of, though I shan't disclose that publicly. - Perhaps you shouldn't attempt to return to the GM Team yet, and take the time to truly understand and grasp your position as a Staff member. I've no personal issues with you though, once again, I've simply never appreciated the way you handle your positions, or the situations that arise with the same.