Sign in to follow this  
onm224

~ The Proudfoot Family ~

The Proudfoot Family

The origins of the Proudfoot are a bit blurry since the Fringe. All it is known from them tracks as far back as Bongo the II, the eldest member, can recall. The father of Bongo the II, Bongo the I, had two children with another Halfling and one with a human, Maria Ascuasciati. Later on, Maria abandoned Bongo and took their half human son with her spliting the family apart. However, the family reunited when Mungo, motherless and abandoned by father, decided to leave Gimblewood and seek for adventures.

These adventure brought Mungo to unite with the lost Human half of his family and settleing in several locations like the western coast of Athera, a castle next to Orc lands, a house in the Caliphate and have owned several farms in WoodElven lands, the Caliphate, the northern mesa of Athera and the Valkyrian farms.

But now the family has split apart once again and the only one known to be still alive is Mungo, who has decided to return to the Halfling village.

~*~

Culture and Tradition

[TO BE ADDED]

~*~

Appearance

The only thing that distinguishes the Proudfoot from other halflings and humans, is that they're ridiculously short.

~*~

Religion

The Proudfoot have always worshiped the one and only lord... DA PUMPKIN LAWRD. No Proudfoot has ever eaten a Melon, had a residence without a pumpkin shrine or gone a whole week without putting a pumpkin on and trying to make the unfaithfu convert.

~*~

Proudfoot Hats and Pumpkins

The Proudfoot have always been great farmers, specially of pumpkins. However, the Proudfoot once had their own hat shop, but it caught on fire. The only Proudfoot Hat left is owned by Mungo.

1169652abc4e923e8bf8ad42e91b764c.png       ~*~       2e497b1f5719c10e74c53dc01b41a8e9.png

~*~

Current and Deceased family members

0820b7b36525ef64908d11f117507aef.png

Once played characters:

Bongo Proudfoot the II :: Status: dead (onm224) [Stroke]

Mungo Proudfoot :: Status: active (onm224)

Bimbo Proudfoot :: Status: active (to_et)

Togo Proudfoot :: Status: inactive (ForsakenWarrior)

George Proudfoot :: Status: dead (xXMark123Xx) [Unknown]

Rose Proudfoot II :: Status: dead (ScarletBlood) [Murdered]

Aidan Proudfoot :: Status: inactive (?)

Nayara Angelin :: Status: inactive (Arecku)

Dwan Proudfoot :: Status: inactive (Recku)

Marcy Proudfoot :: Status: inactive (LPStalker)

Eeon Proudfoot :: Status: active (GlammyLovesYou)

Marc Volaire Zuberzuri Proudfoot :: Status: dead (xXMark123Xx) [Avalanche]

Otho Proudfoot :: Status: active (Deviiin)

Argoth Proudfoot :: Status: active (...)

(unknown = inactive or dead)

[The characters not listed above have never been played by anyone]

~*~

Application Format

RP Name:

RP Gender:

MC name:

Skype (optional):

IRP Age:

Realion (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) :

Description of char:

Application Format

RP Name: Eeon [Insert Last name here]

MC name: GlammyLovesYou

IRP Age: 38

Who would you be inside the family tree? (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'm okay with whatever, I'm not sure what roles are available in the family.

Description of char: 

Eeon is 2'8 feet tall. He has dark brown hair, and different colored eyes [One Blue, One Brown]. He wears a green shirt, with red trim and brown work pants.

2 minutes ago, Glammy said:

Application Format

RP Name: Eeon [Insert Last name here]

MC name: GlammyLovesYou

IRP Age: 38

Who would you be inside the family tree? (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'm okay with whatever, I'm not sure what roles are available in the family.

Description of char: 

Eeon is 2'8 feet tall. He has dark brown hair, and different colored eyes [One Blue, One Brown]. He wears a green shirt, with red trim and brown work pants.

ACCEPTED - You would be Frodo and Martha's son. Both parents were never Rped and the two brothers are inactive, so you're fine :D. WELCOME TER DA FAMILEH!

RP Name: Otho

RP Gender: Male

MC name: Deviiin

Skype (optional): findingdem

IRP Age: 16 (Child)

Realion (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'm fine with whatever, since I want to get into the fam asap

Description of char: He would have a light gray shirt, brown overalls with one brown eye and one blue. He also has one hat quite stylish, average for a Proudfoot.

3 minutes ago, someone cool said:

RP Name: Otho

MC name: Deviiin

Skype (optional): findingdem

IRP Age: 16 (Child)

Realion (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'm fine with whatever, since I want to get into the fam asap

Description of char: He would have a light gray shirt, brown overalls with one brown eye and one blue. He also has one hat quite stylish, average for a Proudfoot.

ACCEPTED - We'll discuss who will you be son of. WELCOME!

RP Name: Grumpit

MC name: BaronVonDietz

Skype (optional): baron_von_dietz

IRP Age: 55

Relation (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'll let you decide

Description of char: 

Grumpit stands at a proud 3'7, he is inquisitive and is always searching for answers. He wears a barrage of brightly colored clothing along with a dyed red droopy hat.  He has light golden hair and icy blue eyes.

On 12/12/2016 at 10:24 PM, CoffeeMagi said:

RP Name: Grumpit

MC name: BaronVonDietz

Skype (optional): baron_von_dietz

IRP Age: 55

Relation (Ex: Aiden's Brother / or someone else) : I'll let you decide

Description of char: 

Grumpit stands at a proud 3'7, he is inquisitive and is always searching for answers. He wears a barrage of brightly colored clothing along with a dyed red droopy hat.  He has light golden hair and icy blue eyes.

He's Kinda gone MIA sorry