Isles of Axios ~ Map

Deminisher

How is Oren buying so many tiles not connected to their main tiles and that border other nations?

1 hour ago, Jistuma said:

How is Oren buying so many tiles not connected to their main tiles and that border other nations?

The tiles to the north by the dwarves do touch the core Orenian tiles, this map doesn't display the exact borders quite right. As for the land over by the welves, since they're vassals to the Empire they were used to grab up the land it wanted.

26 minutes ago, Fishy said:

The tiles to the north by the dwarves do touch the core Orenian tiles, this map doesn't display the exact borders quite right. As for the land over by the welves, since they're vassals to the Empire they were used to grab up the land it wanted.

The borders aren't exactly the same as those on the claims map (which was a quick mock-up by Pandan before I could give him my version) since it takes the geography and landscape into account.

Also, the area between north Oren and central Oren only join up through a very slim passage - one which doesn't appear on mine due to a reductions in resolution in order to minimise file size.

Spoiler

6cbd8fbc6f34d489a2d6c204a07200ef.png

Would be cool if a small summary of each nation appeared when you moused over them, might help new players. Also contested areas being  a different colour with a small explanation of regional conflicts / origins of conflict?

On 9/30/2016 at 7:44 PM, Dreek said:

https://gyazo.com/9aa8db2f2d9082a57c54d82a8a40b75e

This tile was bought by the Dwarves a few weeks ago.

IDK if this is still being updated :)

Thank you, updates are fortnightly, so please do keep me updated with changes.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:15 PM, The Salt King said:

Would be cool if a small summary of each nation appeared when you moused over them, might help new players. Also contested areas being  a different colour with a small explanation of regional conflicts / origins of conflict?

I'll see what I can do to implement that or something similar.

Massive update! Still got to get around to adding interactive layers, probably one with the tile labels too.

18 hours ago, Heff said:

please add ponce

e1j0chN.png?1

Added!

18 hours ago, ski_king3 said:

Haelun'or is no longer an Uthiriate, so I'd advise swapping it to the Silver State of Haelun'or.

Right, it has been done.

Big update, feel free to post any amendments that need to be made!

I think the halfling village of Mellsburry is a fledgling nation now, if you are showing fledgling nations on your map then consider showing Mellsburry as a nation. (The farthing of Haysend is its name, I do believe) (The farthing of Haysend owns/will own tile a44, the tile I is on)

Fall of Haense Update!

26/03/2017  - Distinction made between fledgling nations and 'independent' tiles.

Technical corrections on the status of nations and tile ownership.

Kingdom of the Westerlands added.

Kingdom of Haenseti-Ruska crossed out.

More settlements added.