[✗] [Lore Submission] Satyrs [Updates have happened.]

Slothtastic

If this replaces the Cervitaurs then maybe, but I do agree that making a creature which is very similar to another creature that already exists is a bit iffy.

Just now, The Pink Lion said:

If this replaces the Cervitaurs then maybe, but I do agree that making a creature which is very similar to another creature that already exists is a bit iffy.

Well, I don't think it will replace Cervitaurs like get rid of them but the playerbase may be more active depending on who wants to be one.

Cervitaurs are not played and are as magical and 'special' as the race you depicted here

This is personal lore for a creature you want to play.

On 8/16/2016 at 7:28 AM, Hedgehug said:

Cervitaurs are not played and are as magical and 'special' as the race you depicted here

This is personal lore for a creature you want to play.

Well isn't that why people make lore to implement something they thing like in the game to play, and enjoy?

This lore has been denied

There are already creatures of a similar function that fulfil this niche, namely cervitaurs (and to a lesser extent dryads), and so there's not a great deal of purpose or necessity for these creatures. Furthermore, in general there are already many nature-based creatures, and so it's somewhat less desirable to accept more.