Sign in to follow this  
Nekkore

[Denied] Nekkore's AT Application

MC Name: Nekkore/Nekks_

Skype Name: nuhriel.reyes (should come up with Nekwhore, is subject to change)

Timezone: GMT +0:00

Do you have Discord? (you need to):

Yes! I do have Discord.

Do you feel that you have a solid grasp on our lore and an understanding of the application standards?:

Yes I do have a solid grasp of our lore, this is due to being a member for four years. I have a rough understandings of the application standards and I am hoping that the AT team will have time to sit down and give me a solid view of what the standards should be.

Why do you want to be an AT member and do you have the ability to work and collaborate with others?:

I have never donated anything to the server, so as a response I think this is a good position I should take to show support towards this server. I can indeed work with others, I do work part time and part of our training is to work and collaborate with others.

Beyond reviewing whitelist applications, what ways do you think you would enjoy helping new applicants?:

Taking a step beyond and actually messaging them to ask them if they have any questions for me, this gives a good idea of making the applicant welcomed and not left in the dark to work on his/her's application.

How do you think the server’s application process could be improved?:

In my personal opinion, is to re-add the roleplay questions to we know the ability of one's person to roleplay. They shouldn't be too hard, but really just as a way of indicating if they are capable of roleplaying and so we are given a set guideline on how we can teach them to improve.

Is there anything else you would like to add or that we should know about you?:

I'm set to Uni in September and won't be available for a good few days, but after that I should be completely free.

Tell me a joke:

I found these funny:

Terrible joke, slightly less terrible person. +1

(by the way while you're at it feel free to +1 the 'jokes')

We have recently changed the application format slightly. Please make changes to your application accordingly.

10 hours ago, cyber_king3 said:

We have recently changed the application format slightly. Please make changes to your application accordingly.

Edited to the updated new application format!

Just realised this is here still. I have too many roles to even do this. Gonna self deny.