The Eternal Mubarizun

Imam Faiz Kharadeen

The Eternal Mubarizun

“I will live as a warrior, I will remain a warrior,

I will die as a warrior- while my country stands.”

Mubarizun.png

Overtime and time again has the Mubarizun risen from the ashes to fulfil their duty for the protection of the people, the Sultan/Caliph, and to preserve Allah’s holy name. The flame that refuses to give out has brighten once more, lighting up all of Haria as a sign from God. The Mubarizun have been reformed, and this time they intend to stay far longer than their previous legacies. The history of the Mubarizun stays true and shall continue to fulfill their duties to the Sultan and Allah[God].

Al-Khaleeda Mubarizun, or The Eternal Mubarizun [Simply known as the Mubarizun to most] are known as the Champions of Haria. Those that serve swear themselves to protect Allah’s holy name and word, the Sultan and his family, the good people of Haria, and the beautiful lands that Haria peacefully inhabits.

Citizens of Haria are able to enlist to the Al Khaleeda Mubarizun and will be able to receive the benefits that entail. Those that serve the Mubarizun will be given free housing, are tax exempt, and in time will receive wages for their work. Elite soldiers of the Mubarizun will also be able to receive proper benefits in their retirements, such as farmsteads to live within.

ottoman-thrones-01.jpg

Command Structure

Sultan

The Great Leader of The Sultanate of Haria. The Sultan holds divine right to the ruling of Haria and has absolute power over everything within the Sultanate. The Sultan is the one that chooses the direction of the military. His soldiers will swear their absolute loyalty and respect towards him. His involvement is generally indirect, however, and is typically handled by his Amir.

FeGbgxXMwQ6eV8k-sW0mZhj2HpdrW90qROXR_zhdENijzqsnqffj12oPqwJwnYzFdndJl5l5bqujjSoT4xzWNpCRc9O307bwMYXw4g7ujBjM5s-QcUfoBQEa2CSvxIEr0m4NstVt

Amir 

An Amir is appointed by the Sultan to run the military as the Marshal. The Amir is responsible for running the military and retinues, protecting the city and civilians, protecting the Sultan, and ensuring order is kept within the land holdings.  The Amir also advises the Sultan on matters of war and conflict. An Amir may hold trial against an person if accused of a crime. If the accused is foreign and of important value to another nation, the Sultan or a Steward from The Office of The Munavin will hold an official trial.

Naqib [Captain]

A Naqib is a senior officer with many years of experience within The Order of Mubarizuns and chosen for his amazing prowess in combat and leadership. Appointed by the Amir to command a large group of muharib and jundi during military expeditions. Many are often given the tasks of recruiter and drill master.

The Janissarian Guard

Janissary

The Janissary are the elite guard of the Sultan and all of the lands of Haria. They serve not only as the personal guard of the Sultan and the royal family, but also may conduct regular city patrols as well as lead the vanguard in times of war. Becoming a Janissary requires years of training and studying, those who hold the true virtues of an honorable and pious warrior is made into a Janissary. Janissaries are usually conscripted at their youth to allow them to train early on, expected to fulfill the requirements right as they reach adulthood, but it's not out of the ordinary if a Mubarizun or Mamluk is given the opportunity to become a Janissary.

The Champions

Mamluk [Elite Knight]

The Mamluks are the most elite soldiers the Mubarizun has to offer. They’ve excelled at all their studies and have great war experience underneath their belt. The mamluks are almost on par with the Janissaries themselves, and those that show true promise may even be offered to join the Janissaries as well. Mamluks are able to take on Marafiq’s as well to pass down their legacies and also lead the vanguard alongside the Janissaries. All soldiers of the Mubarizun should aspire to become a Mamluk

nxOUCZQKKa_UuT_7xajRvJMpiPJjgHv6YWA9YwxkOGK_mJL2_2dJVoFxMlJHs1EbLIxc938C1ZOriOuHyk5HnmvOU_15eU0ttsMwlFTQWK9BBaUC43H-Hpqj91TQWzptgB52GIWF

Faris [Knight]

After a Marafiq has passed their trials, they become a Faris, a strong and wise knight who not only protects the lands of Haria but aid those in need in the surrounding lands. The Faris usually find themselves better equipped and skilled than that of the Jundi or Muharib, and mostly always excel greatly at cavalry combat.

y7UG2bYXo1uuh42faz086ly2VIYYxVWZHiWXkHcvAkBssJQ7_F230ROezfIJvjM44L6PBnmcDv-pGXsZ9Opz2g-qAjOkaZXIJ2iEFU19wXDfsW03wMoagYFAReRLJn-AWHI7YFgv

Marafiq [Squire]

A Muharib or Jundi who shows true devotion to the Rightly Guided faith and undeniable loyalty to the Kharadeens and Haria, will be given a chance to serve underneath a Faris to gain further knowledge and learn a new skill set to better themselves as well as the people and lands they protect. A Marafiq will usually undergo their trials for about a Khali month(IRL month) before being judged to see if they’re ready to become a Faris.

gAXVEg6_Fq2MIU0pDyP5rhruh0_dTQ34jaxiwqjT4WSGDgiWcVm2cM7BVOJw-Zs46_bqN11cbMVBX4z7pNCjzL2JuGTGYhsCRMXq6wWWgeGHDgwnd_OSdNXxG2AJZaMA_jmEWuUo

Muharib

The Muharib are the most devoted and steadfast soldiers of the main force. The men are experienced with fighting battles and are the well-disciplined  fighting elites. One becoming a Muharib, the soldier is then able to take on squireship underneath a Faris or Mamluk to further attune their skills and knowledge.

NwAlsEGof_ykLAXTSyqHmKM4bZkqCMh_BCFK-DjVpX8TD16UBHrvyicIlOCEPvcpCBqJ2VufOQIKWuSeWOBDM_QFQz8IRB6bJpbcU6Na6vGaJO_u0TY9J-I0zMqNTDAv9IV2nFh6

Jundi

The Jundi is the vast majority of the Mubarizun’s force. They are the footmen and militiamen who serve as the primary protectors of the Caliphate and the bulk of the battlefield during war.

d1jYa7zTj-Onyn2qjjDHWUsNJb5ni2nIZxCC8kkM3pg1Uq9_hL9fKApO-0mtb9dtPHWMq0RWLrCL2HgURWslOqWReNl97yfrTd2-y9Ht7eympuT0nLdc5PsS1uVzm4-TK7c2f-Ct

Alwafid

The Alwafid are the new unoathed recruits of the Mubarizuns and are required to be oathed by the oathing standards set. If the Alwafid is not oathed, they may not receive any additional ranking. Alwafid who are looking to work around the foreign tax must wait to be oathed.

UwFN4YCI-JBom4XLnQ3so2qUzrbdOw_6NRtoLLecrRWBPD7__7FOTm9U1aMbf9d4yoynWzXk40ILeV6SMnLzVcZvx6cKzdqsVysXkt6NpxaLAJR0yyX9wuVSvmbUxzBIf-LkjXdj

Special Units

Hashashin[Assassin]

After an Alwafid has sworn their oaths and shows other promising skills that does not fill that of a Jundi, they are offered to become a Hashashin, a unit sworn to protect Haria through the use of shadows, deception, and other unethical means.

Sub-Rankings

Each soldier that wishes to see progression is required to take on a sub ranking, to learn new skills in order to help himself, his comrades, and his people.

Mwahtemed (Quartermaster)

The Mwahtemed is an title given to those who show capability of doing such jobs as making sure the other soldiers are equipped enough to do their tasks. Specializing in the organization of arms, ranging from weaponry to armor, the task of the Mwahtemed is to assure that their fellow soldiers are equipped.

Muhandis (Engineer)

The Muhandis specializes in the use of military siege weaponry, such as siege crossbows, battering rams, catapults, trebuchets, ballista, and so forth.

Jarraah (Combat Medic)

The Jarraah is the lifeline of the military by making sure the injured and wounded do not die with the use of advanced medical knowledge, vital to the job.

Every Mubarizun is required to take on a profession as well, and as they ascend the ranks they’ll find themselves learning more skills to have underneath their wing for future use.

• Blacksmith

• Farmer

• Breeder

• Leatherworker

• Enchanter

• Miner

• Alchemist

Conscription

Vassals and Ziems of Haria are required to send in at least one male or female youth to the Mubarizun every 6 khali months for training and initiation to the Janissarian Guard. They must be at least 6 years of age, and are expected to graduate at 16. They will receive proper schooling and training in order to become an elite guard to serve our respective nation, and are still able to visit family and friends during holidays.

Oaths

My duty as a warrior of the Mubarizun now begins.
I am the shield of Allah,
Protecting His Word, His Land, His People.
I am the sword of Allah,
Striking down His enemies.
I am the guardian of His Word,
Spreading His Will and His Light.
My bond is eternal.

My duty as a comrade of the Mubarizun now begins.
I am my brother’s shield,
I shall defend him when he cannot himself.
I am my brother’s sword,
I shall strike for him when he cannot himself.
I am the guardian of his honor,
For we stand as one.
I will fight alongside my brother.
I will die alongside my brother.
My bond is eternal.

Spoiler

Thank you Vrardata and anyone else that helped with writing this doc! Most inspiration of the military order was from Vrar's old docs of the mubarizun. Thanks!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC))

MC Name :

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? :

Timezone :

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me:

((RP))

Name :

Race:

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?:

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? :

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) :

Application

((OOC))

MC Name :_REMOVE_KEBAB

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? :aye

Timezone :UTC+2

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me:aye

((RP))

Name :Odo Alexander 'The Bastard'

Race:Human

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?:Old ties.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? :Canonism but wish to be converted

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) :Son of dead( ? ) mayor of Erochland.

EkvDRTI.gif

Elrach wonders if he would get an automatic promotion after his fantastic performance as a gate guard during the ball.

((OOC))
MC Name : daanyolx3
Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : have it
Timezone : GMT -6
Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it.

((RP))
Name : Eliza
Race: High Elf
Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To build relations with the Sultanate.
Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Non-religious.
Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I served in various guard forces in times long past. I dabble in medical Alchemy and Arcane magic.

((OOC))

MC Name : Venomoo (I'm banned rn, have fun)

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Yes I have it, gg wellplayed would play again.

Timezone : US central time.

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it

((RP))

Name : Voraail

Race: Mali'thill (high elf)

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: Why not is the better question, I also live here so eh.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I follow no faith though I respect them all equally.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Ex-Dunamian, served a few years in HallowVale, served with the Vigil for fun, served a few years in the service of weekly executing a degenerate. Also should note that I casually waltz into Oren every now and then to take on a few guards.

3 hours ago, REMOVE_KEBAB said:

Application

((OOC))

MC Name :_REMOVE_KEBAB

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? :aye

Timezone :UTC+2

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me:aye

((RP))

Name :Odo Alexander 'The Bastard'

Race:Human

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?:Old ties.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? :Canonism but wish to be converted

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) :Son of dead( ? ) mayor of Erochland.

2 hours ago, Luxurypoop said:

((OOC))
MC Name : daanyolx3
Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : have it
Timezone : GMT -6
Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it.

((RP))
Name : Eliza
Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To build relations with the Sultanate.
Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Non-religious.
Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I served in various guard forces in times long past. I dabble in medical Alchemy and Arcane magic.

1 hour ago, Venom1256 said:

((OOC))

MC Name : Venomoo (I'm banned rn, have fun)

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Yes I have it, gg wellplayed would play again.

Timezone : US central time.

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it

((RP))

Name : Voraail

Race: Mali'thill (high elf)

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: Why not is the better question, I also live here so eh.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I follow no faith though I respect them all equally.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Ex-Dunamian, served a few years in HallowVale, served with the Vigil for fun, served a few years in the service of weekly executing a degenerate. Also should note that I casually waltz into Oren every now and then to take on a few guards.

A letter is sent to each applicant via personal messanger "Accepted. Report to Al-Khaleed's Palace for your uniforms and tasks."

((OOC))

MC Name : Chaw

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : si

Timezone : BST/GMT

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: maroonslime

((RP))

Name : Ravi Bitar

Race: Farfolk

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve Haria.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I abide by the Rightly Guided Faith.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I was born and  raised in late Vailor, my parents were servants who barely managed to scrape a living. But, on the way to Axios there was not enough space on the ships so they snuck onto the dwarven steamship and were thrown overboard by some savage dwed on the way to Axios.

1 hour ago, Krav3n said:

((OOC))

MC Name : Chaw

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : si

Timezone : BST/GMT

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: maroonslime

((RP))

Name : Ravi Bitar

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve Haria.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I abide by the Rightly Guided Faith.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I was born and  raised in late Vailor, my parents were servants who barely managed to scrape a living. But, on the way to Axios there was not enough space on the ships so they snuck onto the dwarven steamship and were thrown overboard by some savage dwed on the way to Axios.

A letter is sent to the applicant via personal messenger "As-salaam alaikum, brother. You have been accepted, please report to the palace to receive your uniform and instructions."

((OOC))

MC Name : bestscarface76

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Да!

Timezone : Arizona-Mountain time

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: I got chu allready fam

((RP))

Name : Dunstan

Race: 'Aheral

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: For I have served in the past.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : N/A

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I have skills in which have never been seen by mortal eyes... Actually **** that story telling ****, I can man a siege weapon, preform a field surgery, and cut up some bodies here and there. Keeping that **** simple and to the point.

((OOC))

MC Name : Aehab

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: I have it.

Timezone : Eastern Standard

((RP))

Name : Lilja

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: "I don't. My husband said he'd get candy if I filled it out. I'm a physically disabled mage, but give my husband candy anyways."

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : None.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : "I am an overweight mage. I'm writing this in to get my husband candy."

MC Name : lucdean

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : yes

Timezone : EST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: yes

Name : Alai Kharadeen

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve and defend Haria and preserve the faith.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Yes

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Third son of Faiz Kharadeen, born in Al-Wakrah. Served with the Mubarizun and Hallowvale, fighting in the various conflicts in which they were engaged.

2 hours ago, bestscarface76 said:

((OOC))

MC Name : bestscarface76

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Да!

Timezone : Arizona-Mountain time

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: I got chu allready fam

((RP))

Name : Dunstan

Race: 'Aheral

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: For I have served in the past.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : N/A

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I have skills in which have never been seen by mortal eyes... Actually **** that story telling ****, I can man a siege weapon, preform a field surgery, and cut up some bodies here and there. Keeping that **** simple and to the point.

The messenger turns up to Dunstan, handing him a letter "Accepted. Head to Al-Khaleed's palace for your uniform and starter tasks."

2 hours ago, Cpt_Aehab said:

((OOC))

MC Name : Aehab

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: I have it.

Timezone : Eastern Standard

((RP))

Name : Lilja

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: "I don't. My husband said he'd get candy if I filled it out. I'm a physically disabled mage, but give my husband candy anyways."

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : None.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : "I am an overweight mage. I'm writing this in to get my husband candy."

The messenger approaches Lilja, handing her a letter "Denied due to seemingly lack of interest in joining the Mubarizun."

24 minutes ago, geodean said:

MC Name : lucdean

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : yes

Timezone : EST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: yes

Name : Alai Kharadeen

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve and defend Haria and preserve the faith.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Yes

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Third son of Faiz Kharadeen, born in Al-Wakrah. Served with the Mubarizun and Hallowvale, fighting in the various conflicts in which they were engaged.

A messenger approaches Alai, bowing his head humbly as he'd hand him the letter "As-Salaam alaikum, my Emir. You have been accepted, we shall speak in private within the palace."