The Eternal Mubarizun

Imam Faiz Kharadeen

((OOC))

MC Name : Prieur1706

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Da

Timezone : GMT +1 (copenhagen, berlin, paris etc.)

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: Nah - screw u faiz

((RP))

Name : Imam Faiz Ibn Qhuhaffah

Race: The original race that Allah created

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I am as always guided by Allah to eternal servitude to him which he let rule on earth - the grande Sultan! I shall serve him till my death even tho that will not be with sword in hand but with the pen and quill... or the flint and steel that the holy hand of Allah makes me use to burn the while haram objects there may be found! There of course shall be no footsoldier rank for a man so touched by Allahs greatness but I shall serve as the grande Mwahtemed! If the sultan so please of course... As well as our grande Imam of the order that be guided by only his hand! 

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I am but a humble believer in the Al'iiman Rashidun - All the other faiths are but the imaginaries of ****** smokers and people whom even tho forbid by Allah have begone lives of haram with drinking!

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I am but the humble and brilliant Faiz. No... not that Faiz - the brilliant one (the other is too gifted by allah to only be brilliant if anyone asks!!!)! He who have built the most beautiful pyres and he who've removed all the haram objects that where within the old city walls!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC))

MC Name : DrunkFailure

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Yes

Timezone : EST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it

((RP))

Name : Kaleel Ishmael

Race: Farfolk

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve Haria.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Yes

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I was enslaved and forced to fight from the age of sixteen, I joined the military once before this, only to quit after eleven years of service, and now that new opportunities have arisen, I have decided to join once more. And I was told I'm in a house reserved for military personnel, so I'd be a crappy person if I took that up without offering some services, at least. 

Application

((OOC))

MC Name : Jyggalag

Timezone : Beirut 

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: Yes, __Jyggalag__

((RP))

Name : Kraft Laurence

Race: Human (Heartlander)

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I want to work for an organisation that doesn't abuse its power 

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I do abide by Al’iiman Rashidun

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Kraft left the north in search of lands that are not stricken with famine  

On 8/23/2016 at 9:20 AM, Prieur said:

((OOC))

MC Name : Prieur1706

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Da

Timezone : GMT +1 (copenhagen, berlin, paris etc.)

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: Nah - screw u faiz

((RP))

Name : Imam Faiz Ibn Qhuhaffah

Race: The original race that Allah created

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I am as always guided by Allah to eternal servitude to him which he let rule on earth - the grande Sultan! I shall serve him till my death even tho that will not be with sword in hand but with the pen and quill... or the flint and steel that the holy hand of Allah makes me use to burn the while haram objects there may be found! There of course shall be no footsoldier rank for a man so touched by Allahs greatness but I shall serve as the grande Mwahtemed! If the sultan so please of course... As well as our grande Imam of the order that be guided by only his hand! 

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I am but a humble believer in the Al'iiman Rashidun - All the other faiths are but the imaginaries of ****** smokers and people whom even tho forbid by Allah have begone lives of haram with drinking!

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I am but the humble and brilliant Faiz. No... not that Faiz - the brilliant one (the other is too gifted by allah to only be brilliant if anyone asks!!!)! He who have built the most beautiful pyres and he who've removed all the haram objects that where within the old city walls!! 

On 8/23/2016 at 11:04 PM, DrunkFailure said:

Application

((OOC))

MC Name : DrunkFailure

Timezone : EST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have it

((RP))

Name : Kaleel Ishmael

Race: Farfolk

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To serve Haria.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Yes

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I was enslaved and forced to fight from the age of sixteen, I joined the military once before this, only to quit after eleven years of service, and now that new opportunities have arisen, I have decided to join once more. And I was told I'm in a house reserved for military personnel, so I'd be a crappy person if I took that up without offering some services, at least. 

14 hours ago, __Jyggalag__ said:

Application

((OOC))

MC Name : Jyggalag

Timezone : Beirut 

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: Yes, __Jyggalag__

((RP))

Name : Kraft Laurence

Race: Human (Heartlander)

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I want to work for an organisation that doesn't abuse its power 

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I do abide by Al’iiman Rashidun

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : Kraft left the north in search of lands that are not stricken with famine  

A letter is sent to each applicant via personal messenger "As-salaam alaikum, brother. You have been accepted, please report to the palace to receive your uniform and  further instructions."

((OOC))

MC Name : Lyrolin

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : Yeah, but in my current situation I can't really use a mic, nor do I have one.

Timezone : CT

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: U know it dawg (xradeiiix)

((RP))

Name : Max Drake

Race: Heartlander

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: Because Kaia told me to.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : Yes, although I follow no fairh strongly, but I will die for it if needed.

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I was born in Felsen, hated it. Lived in the grove for a while. That was fun, until everyone went crazy. Then I ran across Vailor for a few years. Then I moved back to Felsen and studied stuff there. Then I moved here, but we had to go to Axios.

((OOC))

MC Name :zanetank

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : I got teamspeak

Timezone : Not entirely sure, Central maybe?

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have my Skype

((RP))

Name : Titus Emilius Jonesaeus

Race: Half High Lander, Half Wood Elf

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I think that he has a dream worth fighting for, and in all honesty seems to be one of the better kings in this day and age, you know the kind that actually want whats best for their people?

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I dont really have one, though I'd be open to conversion if the Rp was right

Please tell us a bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) :

(Breaks out the Expostion Stick for a good walloping)

I used to be a Baron in the dread lands, a rank which I rose to because I could commmand a unit  of men concisely and I had ambtion, during my run as the Baron of the mountain and general  supply master I unearthed an abandoned demigryph nest, got a pet demigryph, Was pledged into service for a Dragon, Traveled back in time to see the awakening of the dragon, Was inducted into a cult, Rose to be an Ebon Knigh (one of the hand picked elite chosen by the dragon), I polished armor for a living suit of armor, I fought off elite palidans, Had two kids, Killed alot of Priests, And learned alot of magic. All in all I call my Run as Baron, a "Memeorable Experience". However before I rose to power, my charcter's parents were murdered by the Coal Miner's union, I think it was anyway, and I vowed an everlasting Vendetta agianst them, bla bla bla, traditional edgy back story. All in all this character's life has been eventfull and Edgy, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

((OOC))

MC Name : _iLL

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : I don't have teamspeak as I am not a fan of it, but if necessary, I'll get teamspeak.

Timezone : CST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me:  jdgillett_2

((RP))

Name : Shiva Jonesaeus

Race: Human

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To protect the Sultanate and to serve all the people.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : No faith, persuade me into your faith if you will.

Shiva Faye, her maiden name, grew up in Oren as a normal child, both of her parents in the Oren Military. Her parents died when she ten years old in battle. Shiva then turned to thievery and banditry to gather things to live. She starting stealing in Oren and was soon caught at the age of 13. She was thrown into prison, it being against the Oren laws to murder a child for a crime. She was sentenced  to life imprisonment. Shiva made sure that she could escape. She slowly persuaded the guards and started to gain a good reputation around the prison. She could basically get what she wanted. She soon murdered a guard and escaped prison. There was only one place to go, the Dreadlands. She lived their for a while. She found that there was a great bounty for Thomas Ruric. She was going to be let back into Oren and given great money if she got the bounty. She finally forged a plan. She went there and was soon captured again. They wanted to kill her but she persuaded them that she was just a petty thief and was only sentenced to work for a soldier of the Nortruppen, Titus Jonesaeus. She soon fell for the man and married him. She had two children with Titus and then one day, she woke up at the Cloud Temple, she went back to the castle confused. Titus was gone. She was so depressed that she left the place and searched for Titus for twenty years, finding him on a summer day. She was so happy. She then went with Titus to get his baronship back when the Sultaness said the Sultanate needed military. Titus and Shiva thought and decided to give it a go. Here they are.

On 8/27/2016 at 11:07 PM, ZaneTank said:

((OOC))

MC Name :zanetank

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : I got teamspeak

Timezone : Not entirely sure, Central maybe?

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me: You have my Skype

((RP))

Name : Titus Emilius Jonesaeus

Race: Half High Lander, Half Wood Elf

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: I think that he has a dream worth fighting for, and in all honesty seems to be one of the better kings in this day and age, you know the kind that actually want whats best for their people?

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : I dont really have one, though I'd be open to conversion if the Rp was right

(Breaks out the Expostion Stick for a good walloping)

I used to be a Baron in the dread lands, a rank which I rose to because I could commmand a unit  of men concisely and I had ambtion, during my run as the Baron of the mountain and general  supply master I unearthed an abandoned demigryph nest, got a pet demigryph, Was pledged into service for a Dragon, Traveled back in time to see the awakening of the dragon, Was inducted into a cult, Rose to be an Ebon Knigh (one of the hand picked elite chosen by the dragon), I polished armor for a living suit of armor, I fought off elite palidans, Had two kids, Killed alot of Priests, And learned alot of magic. All in all I call my Run as Baron, a "Memeorable Experience". However before I rose to power, my charcter's parents were murdered by the Coal Miner's union, I think it was anyway, and I vowed an everlasting Vendetta agianst them, bla bla bla, traditional edgy back story. All in all this character's life has been eventfull and Edgy, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

On 8/28/2016 at 2:46 PM, MrJosh said:

((OOC))

MC Name : _iLL

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : I don't have teamspeak as I am not a fan of it, but if necessary, I'll get teamspeak.

Timezone : CST

Do you have a Skype? If yes type it down or PM it to me:  jdgillett_2

((RP))

Name : Shiva Jonesaeus

Race: Human

Why do you wish to serve the Eternal Mubarizun?: To protect the Sultanate and to serve all the people.

Do you abide by the Rightly Guided Faith[Al’iiman Rashidun]? If not, which faith do you follow? : No faith, persuade me into your faith if you will.

Shiva Faye, her maiden name, grew up in Oren as a normal child, both of her parents in the Oren Military. Her parents died when she ten years old in battle. Shiva then turned to thievery and banditry to gather things to live. She starting stealing in Oren and was soon caught at the age of 13. She was thrown into prison, it being against the Oren laws to murder a child for a crime. She was sentenced  to life imprisonment. Shiva made sure that she could escape. She slowly persuaded the guards and started to gain a good reputation around the prison. She could basically get what she wanted. She soon murdered a guard and escaped prison. There was only one place to go, the Dreadlands. She lived their for a while. She found that there was a great bounty for Thomas Ruric. She was going to be let back into Oren and given great money if she got the bounty. She finally forged a plan. She went there and was soon captured again. They wanted to kill her but she persuaded them that she was just a petty thief and was only sentenced to work for a soldier of the Nortruppen, Titus Jonesaeus. She soon fell for the man and married him. She had two children with Titus and then one day, she woke up at the Cloud Temple, she went back to the castle confused. Titus was gone. She was so depressed that she left the place and searched for Titus for twenty years, finding him on a summer day. She was so happy. She then went with Titus to get his baronship back when the Sultaness said the Sultanate needed military. Titus and Shiva thought and decided to give it a go. Here they are.

A messenger arrives to the two, giving them a letter "Accepted. Report to the barracks to receive your orders." (this is a late response SORRY.)

"That's pretty neat" Destrian comments upon seeing the notice.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.