[Complete]The Opening of a Tavern - Supplies & Workers Needed

Spike823

Still in need of a meat supplier and dealers.

Dear patrons of Axios,

I am in need of supplies and workers for my tavern. Supplies wise, I need any edible plant (alchemy), farm harvest, or meat from an animal. 

As for the workers, you can apply to be any of the following:

A waiter (3 needed)

Figure out what the patrons want to order, handing it over to the cooks, and bringing food to the table.

A cook (2 needed)

Self explanatory, cook all the food for the tavern.

A bartender (1 needed, alch skill required) 

Mix and concoct various drinks for the guests

A dealer (4 needed)

A dealer sits at a table, hosting a card game for the patrons who join. Must be a good gambler, and have their own game (must be a /roll game, or something simple)

If you would like to apply to be a supplier or worker, please fill out the attached form and send it to me, Shortee Vondar (or post here). Payments will be discussed after the first week of opening.

(OOC) MC Name:

RP Name:

Worker or Supplier?:

What will be your job/What will you be supplying?:

What is your skill set and experience with said skill (Plugin-wise)?:

For Dealers, Please give an example of your game:

For Cooks & Bartenders, Please give an example of preparing and making a dish/drink:

PS - I am also in need for Thanhium. If you have any, I would be willing to trade - please contact me.

(OOC) MC Name: Professorus

RP Name: Tyrone Greengrow

Worker or Supplier?: Supplier

What will be your job/What will you be supplying?: I can supply the raw materials to make vodka, ale, and rum.

What is your skill set and experience with said skill (Plugin-wise)?: I don't know the exact level but I could easily gather a steady supply of each.

Another note is pinned next to the original poster:

"I am capable of any of the worker positions, but I'd like to know where the tavern is located. That will affect whether I can apply or not.

-JD" 

6 hours ago, NoSpoonNeo said:

Another note is pinned next to the original poster:

"I am capable of any of the worker positions, but I'd like to know where the tavern is located. That will affect whether I can apply or not.

-JD" 

The tavern doesn't stay in one place~

(OOC) MC Name: Squishybear7

RP Name: Jace Kellian

Worker or Supplier?: Supplier

What will be your job/What will you be supplying?: All Farm goods and some meats

What is your skill set and experience with said skill (Plugin-wise)?: Masterful (I spend most time in #1 farmer spot, but took a few days off)

(OOC) MC Name: MrMineLoveDude

RP Name: Ryan Hunter

Worker or Supplier?: Worker

What will be your job/What will you be supplying?: Cook or Waiter

What is your skill set and experience with said skill (Plugin-wise)?: Adept Chef

For Dealers, Please give an example of your game:

For Cooks & Bartenders, Please give an example of preparing and making a dish/drink: Cook: I would make different foods based on what the waiter has given me, and I would prepare things from meat to bread and other things that asked from the patron

*Some of the original notes would be scratched out, some with a new message laying on top*

Still in need of a meat supplier.

OOC) MC Name: HugTheWorld

RP Name: Almeh Darzi

Worker or Supplier?: Worker

What will be your job/What will you be supplying?: I am a dancer, and would dance at your establishment.

What is your skill set and experience with said skill (Plugin-wise)?: My skill set is all RP-based.

For Dealers, Please give an example of your game: N/A

For Cooks & Bartenders, Please give an example of preparing and making a dish/drink: N/A