[✗] [Lore] The Hou-Zi

WuHanXianShi14

Void rip

Edited by Dragons
Didn't see it had been denied

7 minutes ago, Jistuma said:

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

Although the lore is well written, it is with a few lore flaws. The creation of the race itself is one, as it wouldn't make much sense for Dragur to create them, when they have no purpose for him. Unlike the Kha, which were made by Metzli as it's perfect creations, and the race became the purpose of that Daemon. Sections speak that the creature was before the descendants, and mentions elves being primitive, which doesn't fit well with the ancient history. The map as well doesn't fit with the creature well. The islands were the home of Malin, but now this lore would suggest that there were older species dominated the land with extensive towns. Perhaps before the start of the map, the lore might have fit, but currently it does not.

I thought the job of the Lore Team was to classify, improve, and create better lore that was liked by the players, to ultimately improve the server as a whole. Instead, the only things I have actually seen from it, in the past and in current times too, is an excessively professional attitude of a cloistered group of people that, instead of focusing on what their team was created for, are more concerned about mantaining their privileges, PEX, appeareance and on making lore that actually suits them, helping them or their friends' RP.

People like this, it's clear. 30+ players from all different playerbases (not just Leo's friends, although he doesn't have any) +1ed, and I'm sure there are many more that would appreciate this idea that simply didn't make their voices heard. Instead of denying this on the spot, I honestly expected you to actively work with the lore's creator to make SOMETHING THAT IS LIKED fit in the current lore that we have, changing things and deleting mistakes.

Instead, we get 3 IRL years of technological stagnation because anything that is not remotely medieval/classic fantasy gets denied.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.