[Complete][Bounty] Big Hoss.

Harri

Pinned around the Swamps of Savoy would be many posters and letters.

Creature in question: Unsure. Huge crocodile like humanoid. Nicknamed 'Big Hoss'.

Difficulty: Extreme. Prepare to face a high chance of death.

Details: Report to Mor'Ton for information. ((

Reward: An absurd amount of mina.

Depiction of creature:

dagannoth_by_nimrohd-d5vq61u.jpg

OOC notes:

• Due to the nature of this creature and its difficulty, should you wish to actually force it out of hiding and hunt it, it will be force PK upon death. Do not hunt this creature knowingly if you're not prepared to lose your character.
  • Should the creature attack people on its own to keep the threat of it active and worth something, PK will not be forced.

Just now, JungleSinOfSloth said:

I will have to make a character for this...))

((Obviously I'll be checking if they're just throw away 1 time characters ;)

Just now, HB_ said:

((Obviously I'll be checking if they're just throw away 1 time characters ;)

Dang, now wonders who to sacrafice.))

"Ah dun t'ink people will swamp towards dis bounteh..." Hellio smirkingly says looking at the notice board.

Just now, Croleo676 said:

"Ah dun t'ink people will swamp towards dis bounteh..." Hellio smirkingly says looking at the notice board.

((You need to stop

2 minutes ago, Finalhazard said:

Aphoros quietly mumbles to himself. "A crocodile.. Or is it an alligator? Hm.. Either way, if it attacks the bounty-hunters first, it'll be an insti-gator.", The Lich muses to himself.

"Bah, those adventurers will get fooked so badleh deh town will need an investi-gator." Hellio additionally mumbles, in no mean correlated with the liches comment somewhere in the distance.

gET OFF MY ******* THREAD))

Just now, Finalhazard said:

"I imagine to find this creature.. They'll need a Navi-gator." The lich speaks to a hollowed-out pumpkin that sits in front of him.

"W'oever wants to kill dat wee beasteh will need a good subju-gator in der parteh" Hellio speaks out loud to a halfling near him. "'Owevah, if it's actualleh deh other scaled beaster, ahm sure they'll end up croc-ked boi deh end of deh adventure."

2 minutes ago, Croleo676 said:

"W'oever wants to kill dat wee beasteh will need a good subju-gator in der parteh" Hellio speaks out loud to a halfling near him. "'Owevah, if it's actualleh deh other scaled beaster, ahm sure they'll end up croc-ked boi deh end of deh adventure."

((Guys can you meme gator, we need this post to have a degree of seriousness.

Bell grins as he reads over the parchment, his crooked, ear-to-ear smile showing. As he smiles, he'd expose his golden tooth, displaying his true, greedy intentions. The old, worn out guard turns about to his friends, pointing to the group, retaining his devilish glare. "You?" he'd ask, raising a finger to Bradshaw, "Or how 'bout you?" he'd say again, gesturing over to Mattington. Bell shakes his head, before looking back to Jester, throwing his hands up in the air. "Well," he'd begin, "You aren't really huntin' material, but you'd make a good meat shiel', I bet'cha'." The greedy man then stomps away, snarling to himself, spitting under his beard, "Crikey. . ."

bvu1nR8.gif

Riondil chuckles as he tosses the flier away "I wonder who the instigators of such a bounty were?" he'd shake his head before walking away. 

Jester would simply scoff and stay the hell away from Savoy.

A Kharajyr frowns as he glances over the poster. "Perhawps et haws a father known as Rick..."