[Complete][Bounty] Lost Caravan

Salvo

A heavy built man nervously paces back and forth, his meaty arms folded behind his back. The man stops in front of the gates of Mor'Ton, one of the Savoyard outposts in the swamp, and runs his right hand through his soot encrusted brown-gold hair, allowing an exaggerated sigh to escape from his lips.

"You need to calm down, Bennet." says a voice from behind him. The big man turns around, crossing his dirty arms in front of him, cynically raising a brow. "They should have been here three days ago, Sir Roland." he remarks in a dry tone, shaking his head before turning around once more, his gaze far off into the distance, focused on the swamp that surrounds the small village. "We NEED those tools."

Roland smirks, clapping his hands together once. "I've got this."

Wanted: Master Bennet's lost shipment.

Threat level: Unsure, possibly low. It is advised to keep an eye out for the creatures dwelling in the swamps, and possibly bandits.

Description of object: A big crate made of wood, containing important supplies destined to the Savoyard populace. The symbol of the Imperial Blacksmithing guild is painted on one of its sides, a black anvil on a white field.

Rewards: 400 Golden Crowns for finding the shipment, 100 more for discovering the reason of the disappearance.

A large burly Northerner looks at the bounty, having been lost on money he wonders if he should take it or not, he decides he'll need some more people to come along.

(Does this enforce PK?)

Just now, JungleSinOfSloth said:

(Does this enforce PK?)

Unless otherwise specified, no event or bounty ever enforces PKing, and this one doesn't either. 

Just now, Salvo said:

Unless otherwise specified, no event or bounty ever enforces PKing, and this one doesn't either. 

Ok! When will this be?)

Just now, JungleSinOfSloth said:

Ok! When will this be?)

Whenever people find it, there will be signs telling them who to contact (me) to interact with whatever scenery is there. After all, you gotta track it down first, don't you.

Just now, Salvo said:

Whenever people find it, there will be signs telling them who to contact (me) to interact with whatever scenery is there. After all, you gotta track it down first, don't you.

Ok

Ser Thorvald picks up on the bounty, he shows it to his ironclad brothers who agree to go on a hunt for the missing supplies.

Drogg begins a walk to Savoy. 

"I'd like to get lost in your caravan," says Richard.

Trade Completed.