[✗] Morghuul - Ghoul Revision

KBR

As long as ghoul pets don't become a thing again +1.

And Dr. Fate, just because they are undead creatures does not mean they have to become a world antag and provide events for all, they do not. They are characters just like everybody else and do not have to do as you claim they do.

On a scale, a character will be somewhere between Protagonist and Antagonist, but will err toward one side in particular. 

This example would indeed be Antagonistic.

Please delete DrFate's nonsensical rhetoric. There's a stark difference between constructive and/ or critical comments and blatant attempts to aggravate others. And, since the staff is permitting this fiasco to continue, I'll just draw the line here. Enough.

For ghouls, or morghuuls, I've just questions. How intelligent are these creatures? To me, it's rather ambiguous and vague. 

Anyway, other than that, I personally like the lore; but I'm obviously biased. I once had an actively played ghoul.

Ghouls/Morghuuls, after a discussion amongst the LT, require changes to be made. The lore for them (and all other necrotics) is outdated and needs updating (e.g. 7 killstreak rewards for ghouls to progress, soul shadow lore, inconsistencies with the physical nature of the ghouls such as those ignoring traits that would give them away that need to be addressed in lore, et cetera). There are also concerns with lore bloat in terms of the amount of constructs that necromancy can make. This was already started to be addressed by members of the lore team and the necromancy/mysticism playerbases, so I will be upholding this to the same standard as the rest of the creatures. A month is being given for a fix that tries to address the issues to be presented, otherwise the creature will be shelved. Further discussion is needed for what will occur to the characters currently in existence, as we do not wish to undo PKs.

This lore has been moved to the Pending Fixes subforum. No further ghouls may be made during this following month, until the issues are fixed.

This Lore has been denied. The reasoning will be edited into this comment shortly.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.