[Shelved][Dwarf Lore] Karsûl & Warforging

chaotikal

2 minutes ago, Hiebe said:

I'm still waiting to see more armor pics

Haven't had time to make the skins yet :(

43 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

My bad for missing this, but I do not think we will accept an adamantine metal. That quality needs to be changed.

I'm sorry, it's not meant to be alike diamond, I was simply pointing out with the figurative use of adamantine (rigid, solid) how it is found solid, unlike some other ores. It is almost always found rigidly solid in ore form (Iron is often found in viscous form, same with hematite and a few others.) Karsul is usuaully found in solid blocks and shards, more like copper than iron or gold.

I originally thought that this would have been clear with the sentence afterwards, denoting it's rather unremarkable characteristics, other than it being better than standard Iron. (Even though it is considerably worse than Bluesteel.)

3 hours ago, Mephistophelian said:

Google up what adamantine means! As I said, a metal that can't be broken won't be accepted!

Yup I've changed it so it's clear, very sorry for the confusion! 

As a final bit of advice, maybe make it so the light-creating armour has a definite amount of light it releases? I personally wouldn't like to see this PGed or used badly if it is implemented.

41 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

As a final bit of advice, maybe make it so the light-creating armour has a definite amount of light it releases? I personally wouldn't like to see this PGed or used badly if it is implemented.

Sounds good, I also have put in to say that Lightforged cannot be "retinted" so that holy armor (Golden glow) has in no way any resemblance to a Lightforged armor.

Accepted under the condition that the hidden creation methods are sent to the LT for reference.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.