The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Skellington

Asimulum Cinematic's

8 posts in this topic

Name:

Asimulum Cinematic's

Purpose: 

World Cinematic's of Nations, towns, regions, etcetera.

Proposed lead:

I, Asimulum.

Proposed managerial system:

I'll listen to myself...And myself will listen to me?

Current Member count:

1, myself, and only myself.

Explanation:

It'd be me, and me alone, making cinematics of stuff, and videos of stuff, basically whatever's requested, if someone wants to showcase their town, city, etcetera, or if a GM wants a video made of an area, say maybe a video of a Warclaim, or even if an ET wanted a video of an Event Area for some reason.

What support do you need?:

Fly-Mode, possibly vanish so people can stop accusing me of hacking, that's all I know I'll need.

Links to any Relevant Content:

These are all of my current cinematic's, I have several more on the way. They're taking longer then these did. I hope you enjoy.

You should check out the halfling village. It's really well built and I think it would work really well with your video style.

11 hours ago, _Jandy_ said:

You should check out the halfling village. It's really well built and I think it would work really well with your video style.

I shall do such!

Media team is pretty deadish, if you wanna truly help lotc out of your heart I suggest just making a youtube channel and going around nations and doing a little video for them, and villages n stuff. 

On 12/8/2016 at 9:35 AM, Tahmas said:

Is this something you are still interested in pursuing? 

Yeahp. Sorry for the long ass delay, I didn't get an actual notification. 

So?

As the once poster-boy of the Media Team in ye olden times, I can say that well-made cinematic shorts are a must. However I don't think you should delve too far into it. If you're making it for experience, I fully support it! But if you're looking for traffic you need to try something a lot more 'attention grabbing'.

Take 'LOTC WITH ME' for instance. I thought it'd be a show just for the server community but I still get messages from people saying they found the server because of those videos. I say its a good idea for practice here but I'd advise you to find something more artistically challenging to make your main thing. ;)