[Shelved][✓] The Herald of Order :: The Mists of Xan Re-Write

Tsuyose

If I had any sort of urge at all to play, I might even consider a return given this nice little deviation from the 'woo light goodie goodie' theme. The nerfing of the healing is also a massive plus, the blanket healing and cookie cutter light magic that a lot of people were doing and the comparison to the horrifyingly bad clerics was what drove me away in the first place.

Good lore. Dragonslayers are always pretty sick.

Hi hello. I am nummy. I am paladin. 

This is literally everything I want in the order I've been practically leading for years now beside tsu. It differentiates us from other orders and gives us something different. It doesn't take away our healing, it defines it. 

Ski, this is what our order is, it needs to grow and change. Tsu did a wonderful job with the lore. If you wanted to have a say, you shouldn't have went inactive af and left us. 

I shall hide my baby Dragons from you monsters.

This turned into the hunt down Ski thread pretty quickly, when all he did was give an opinion.

Nice read though, and good lore Tsu! 

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856