Ⓟrincely Prints

forwhatpvrpose

YOomSzN.png            aCB7Ka3.png

Ⓟrincely prints is a premier print shop operated by Sylvestre Halcourt II. We offer numerous design services, from poster design to whole pamphlets or magazines. Our focus is on creating quality content which is easy to digest and looks absolutely stunning. On top of this, we have a number of artists who can create beautiful visual content, and own numerous typesets, ensuring that your content gives the right tone and feel. Want to promote your business? Want to prop up your failing state with some dank propaganda? Or even want to publish that hot adult novel you've had written for years? Then you've come to the right place! Below are some examples of our fine and renowned work.

[Warning: There are many cheesy jokes ahead, but this is a serious roleplay post. ]

Spoiler

26e78143591c4c2ee0c1ffddff944ac3.png

Excerpt from De Principibatus, by Sylvestre Halcourt II [CLICK HERE]

UErWdZx.png

« Ⓢervices »

WRITING

Ⓟrincely prints employs a number of skilled writers, even including the upper echelons of its staff, whose job it is to wield eloquent diction and skillful rhetoric to produce written content. The most obvious example of such work is this document itself, but others exist, such as our executive Sylvestre's book De Principibatus. Beyond this, our writers are versed in numerous textual styles. They can write anything from fiction to announcements to even guild charters. And also, they employ all the arsenal of the printer in doing so. Recently invented concepts - talicsbolding and more will all be used. We even have multiple typesets! See this? That's a different typeface! And our writers use those. Modern technology sure is crazy.

DOCUMENTATION 

We have skilled accountants, financiers, quartermasters and others who are ready to compile excellent listings of anything you may need. Run a militant organization and need a stunning roster? We gotchu. Are you an aspiring merchant who struggles to document his ever growing merchandise? We gotchu there, too. How about a slave trader named Harry who struggles to keep track of all his slaves' names? We do not gotchu there. Slavery's bad. Quit that, Harry, damn it. And then when you're done, come hire us to do something. Thanks, Harry. We appreciate your patronage, but we do not appreciate your bigotry.

SO MUCH MORE

We're barely scratching the surface here. Let me ask you a question: Do you need anything with words and **** made? If the answer is yes, then hire us. If the answer is no, then man, you better find something and hire us anyway, because we need the business. We can do anything! We can do posters. Beautiful, great posters. We can do entire recruitment posts. Real good ones. We can do... propaganda too! Very convincing propaganda. And a whole lot more, yeah? So hire us. Soon as you can. Can't afford it now? We can work out a payment plan. We also take payment in the form of candy and / or landed titles. 

UErWdZx.png

« Ⓒontact »

You may find us at 3 John Frederick Avenue in Johanessburg, Oren. This is our main office, but in time we may expand to others. It is also a cafe. Ignore that. Taxes are high, man. Gotta use the space for multiple things. Efficiency! That's what we're all about here at Ⓟrincely prints, for sure. So come on down to our main office and meet up with one of our associates to order your next written... thing. Whatever it is. Like I've stressed before, we do anything. Except slave rosters. Slavery is bad.

STAFF 

⦿ Chief Executive Officer Sylvestre Halcourt II [Lyonharted]

Shh... that's everyone. For now. 

UErWdZx.png

« Ⓐbout »

Founded during the Grand Harvest of 1579, Ⓟrincely prints has a bountiful history of good service ... who am I kidding? We're brand new. But we do good work. So throw money at us and we'll make **** for you. Thanks! Please come again. No, seriously, please. Running a business is expensive and I have a family to feed so I really need your money. Military service just doesn't pay the bills anymore, man... even if you're an officer... 

UErWdZx.png

« Ⓞrders »

Please fill out this form and deliver it to my postal box if you have an order. 

[Post a reply below.]

Approximate budget

Your name:

Project description:

Relevant organization:
Due date:

Nota bene:

Shagarath looks at the stack of freshly copied books of his own hand, to the exhausted slave that was copying them. "Hrm... dis might bi intureztin'" A letter will be send.

A new form awates in the mail.

Approximate budget: 200 Minae

Your name: Ali

Project description: Fictional Paragraph

Relevant organization: Fancy wording.
Due date: ASAP

Nota bene: Fancy wording.

On 10/5/2016 at 1:44 PM, 7II said:

A new form awates in the mail.

Approximate budget: 200 Minae

Your name: Ali

Project description: Fictional Paragraph

Relevant organization: Fancy wording.
Due date: ASAP

Nota bene: Fancy wording.

Sylvestre would get in touch with Ali and get to work as soon as possible.

A letter is left in the mailbox with a document, addressed to Sylvestre and signed by Dmitri var Ruthern.

Approximate budget

This has been arranged personally between yourself, and I, Sir Sylvestre.

Your name:

Dmitri var Ruthern.

Project description:

The document that I have left with this letter would appreciate some editing of the imperial of touch.

Relevant organization:

An organization yet to be announced.

Due date:

As quickly as one is able to edit accordingly.

Nota bene:

I would appreciate the contents to be kept as a private affair between yourself, and I.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.