[Shelved][✓] [LORE] The Hou-Zi 2.0

you absolute madman

+1

Good job! +1

This is a rather good writing and the server is in dire need for a base history to work with for Axios itself I would imagine. 

A firm +1

Yes'm Yes'm Yes'm!

+10

Nice Writing  +1

How will you explain this race coming out of nowhere if this lore is implemented? People have explored those islands and would have likely found something about them, but there is nothing, not even ruins. How would you make it believable?

yes... Please we desperately need something interesting for Axios- because thus far its just a pretty map with no substance or real history... Also this would let me fulfill one of my two dreams, being an Asian monkey or black.

I think a new race would refresh LotC slightly. The lore and history is very well written and it would be great to add some significance to the isles that we currently inhabit. +1

8 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

How will you explain this race coming out of nowhere if this lore is implemented? People have explored those islands and would have likely found something about them, but there is nothing, not even ruins. How would you make it believable?

Lol that's not really a fair question to ask you may as well ask that of any new culture or race and on that principal deny all lore of that nature since it doesn't exist on our map before it was conceived as an idea.

I'm probably going to get some ET builders to make the ruins for me. If they're needed. I doubt most players will care that much about the houzi "coming out of nowhere". It's an unavoidable thing for anyone writing new race lore 

53 minutes ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

Why am I resubmitting this lore?

1) To get another 50 rep

At least you're honest.

+1 you're a great writer.

Wouldn't accepting this lore also be like accepting the seed **** that didn't get accepted? Or did that get through? Tryna pull a fast one?

edit - but i do like it it's like cool to have a not shitty antagonist type thing yeah

I would play a Hou-zi if possible. The kharajyr are just remains of a time, same might happen with hou-zi, but it'll be fun to play during that time.