[Shelved][✓] [LORE] The Hou-Zi 2.0

I think these definitely have some potential for events, and definitely would make Axios feel a lot more unique. Very in depth, very well written. I would say you should be proud, even if this is denied like it was before, to have written something like this up not just once, but twice. 

1 hour ago, Mephistophelian said:

How will you explain this race coming out of nowhere if this lore is implemented? People have explored those islands and would have likely found something about them, but there is nothing, not even ruins. How would you make it believable?

This arguement is completely asinine. By this logic, no land could ever have new historical events added to it post-creation, because ruins of that history weren't already there. 

If you're going to keep up the deny-everything attitude of ye olde LMs, at least provide actual reasons for it.

that said I preferred Dragur as the deity here

Love the lore, love the ruin buildings that might come of this.

this is actually very interesting and probably the only longer forum i've read through entirely without skimming, +1

"Overall, we shouldn’t be intruding upon anyone’s lore submissions without viable cause to. We will be, from henceforth onward, aiding players to reform their lore to ensure it perfectly suits and that there is nary a cause for concern." -Tsuyose

"I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied." -Jistuma the day before

:,^]

Leo, this is amazing. I really want this implemented. Problably one of the best racial posts I've seen around, and much better quality in my opinion than your previous work.

This Lore has been added to this week's Loremag and shall be reviewed by the LT.

Expect a response in about a week.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.