[✓] Seven Skies - Lore Addition

osumanduas

On 10/15/2016 at 9:01 PM, Aerial said:

I enjoy this a lot. How do the blessed human souls get transported to the Seven Skies once they die? 

Anything that dies (as in PK, not being caught by the monks) filters into the deadrealm Ebrietaes aka the Soul Stream and flow into the Relative Center, the core of the plane. There souls file into whatever afterlife / plane they belong to: ascended go to Aeriel's plane, druids have an Aspect grove, orcs and co go to the Spirit Realm, etc and now humans may go to the Seven Skies. 

10 hours ago, Zarsies said:

Anything that dies (as in PK, not being caught by the monks) filters into the deadrealm Ebrietaes aka the Soul Stream and flow into the Relative Center, the core of the plane. There souls file into whatever afterlife / plane they belong to: ascended go to Aeriel's plane, druids have an Aspect grove, orcs and co go to the Spirit Realm, etc and now humans may go to the Seven Skies. 

My interpretation of the process is described in the following roleplay post:

-edit- this only counts for orcish (and co) spirits that are attuned to the Spiritual Faith.

On 10/16/2016 at 1:59 AM, Jacko said:

The plane’s origin is relatively unknown, only that it was first to spring from the void, and that from it came the Aengudaemons and the rest of creation; the undisputed heart of creation.

This kinda bugs me, maybe add lore for a new Aengul that governs over this realm so that you have a source of its power / gatekeeper of the realm. As a direct servant of the Creator.

Also can you like... not name them spirits?

As a Lutauman I am offended! And makes me think its simply a copy of our ancestral plane of Stargûsh'Stroh changed for humans, without a governing / unknown origin or deity.

This Lore has been added to this week's Loremag and shall be reviewed by the LT.

Expect a response in about a week.

It makes sense why there are so many similarities to shamanism in my opinion. I don't think it would fit in as well if human spirits were represented in a vastly different way. Same subject matter. Different region. I support. I can only assume this will evolve as it gets used just like shamanism.

This Lore is being made Pending.

The belief of the team is the use of the word spirt can lead to confusion with the spirt realm, change that and this lore can be accepted.

Please contact me when you've made the designated changes

This lore still has not been edited in regards to what Pyro said, please check your PMs if you're still interested in having this lore piece accepted.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.