[Complete]Devil's Assassination Contract

ItzYoBoiEd

OOC: (This is mostly for my character and fun, if people like this idea ill do it) If you want revenge on a character or a way to Intialive him, this is the right place for you.

In the comments below you can make  a contract that will be completed if its accepted.

The contract format is down below, but please just make sure to read this. There are rules for the contract.

Rules : Don't comment stuff about something else down in the comments that does not have to do with this.

Don't take someone's contract for you to do complete it.

If you don't like the Idea of something like this, comment down below.

If you don't have a clear understanding to what

this Ill explain what it is In just a second.

Basically, if your character does not like another character and wants

to IntiAlive (kill) them, your can make an Assassination contract 

here so the job will be done by my char or my friends.

( It will  cost Mina)

(Inspired By AC Game)

(Format)

OOC Name:

Character Name:

Target's OOC name:

Target's Character Name:

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?):

Minas/Payment( 100 or more):

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided):

(Contact me after your filled it out and give me the link of your contract)

My Bird Adress: BladezKool

(If I'm not on try to contact me later)

Okay everyone had their fun, try and keep the rest of your posts for actual bounties! Repost your bounty if it was for real. Thanks guys. Consider this your verbal warning.

OOC Name: Hedgehug

Character Name: Anonymous

Target's OOC name: No Meta

Target's Character Name: Shagarath

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): Destroying Vailor

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 500 minas

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): Word goes he lives in Mokh'Ilzgul. North of Sutica.

*The overal writ of the send letter appears clumsy, olmoast not as if written by a man*

OOC Name: KBR

Character Name: Guk

Target's OOC name: Idolomun

Target's Character Name: Mordring

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): He stole my church and declared me a heathen 

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 100

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): He is a weird lookin man, normally found in Metz.

OOC Name: Valmir__

Character Name: Avos

Target's OOC name: Caelria

Target's Character Name: Kelthran Iathir

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): I REALLY don't want to talk about it.

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 200 Mina

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): Haelun'or

OOC Name:

Deplorable_

Character Name:

Kreleniel

Target's OOC name:

Fitermon

Target's Character Name:

Glacio 

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?):

He fucked my wife twice.

Minas/Payment( 100 or more):

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): Just pretend to be a horny maiden of age via bird, he'll come right over.

OOC Name: KawaiiAlice311

Character Name: Not telling

Target's OOC name: Fitermon

Target's Character Name: Glacio

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): I just don't like him

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): He is usually in Haelun'or and Oren, has NOO combat skills what-so-ever.

OOC Name: Sandk1ng

Character Name: Anonymous

Target's OOC name: cruzazul8

Target's Character Name: Unknown, goes by the Orenian empereor

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): Took my lands

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 200

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): The Palace of Johannesburg

OOC Name: JakeFSF

Character Name: Not telling

Target's OOC name: ww2buff99

Target's Character Name: Aelthir Tundrak II

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): Attempting to bring back the Snow Elves

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 150

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): He lives far on the Wood Elven island on Lorraine land.

OOC Name: Aengoth

Character Name: Yeulf

Target's OOC name: Josh3738

Target's Character Name: Zahrer Irongrinder

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): By killing him I rise higher on the council oi vey

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): He frequents the dwarven lands

OOC Name: AGiantPie

Character Name: Constantine

Target's OOC name: LeoWarrior14

Target's Character Name: Artimec Camoryn

Reason for contract o this Target (What did he do?): He's kind of gay

Minas/Payment( 100 or more): 666

Target Info (where does he live, what is his job, all info that can be provided): Dominion Prince, lives in Linandria

Trade Completed.