[✓] Cerridwen's Charm [Event Proposal]

_Jandy_

Spoiler

Event Planners, MC Names: _Jandy_

Event Type: Discovery/Battle

Your Timezone: CST

Affected Groups: Druids/Wood Elves/Residents of the Sutican Isle

Event Location: Deep forest of Sutcian Isle

Summarization: A Cervitaur (played by actor [DM of the event]) will go to the druids and Laurehlin to try and gather people to help him with a quest, claiming that they have found a great wonder of nature but it is guarded and he requires assistance to dispatch the guard. He will then go to the Sutican island and try to rally people to help him on his way to the “feat of nature”. They eventually come upon a “Cerridwen’s Charm”

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/141741-the-plant-index/?page=3#comment-1425615 .

When the party arrives to the tree they see Maabin: Avatar of Freygoth, the Spirit of the wild, nature, and animals. (Played by an ET Actor)

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/147946-the-avatars-of-the-spirits/

They will have to beat him in a fight if they want to access the tree, and if they were to climb to the top they would find an elusive phoenix fly off and it may potentially come back for a future event.

https://wikia.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Phoenix

Concept Images/Screenshots:

Image result for cervitaur art

Cervitaur Guide

96caef6c519fd79eee46b788499b2597.jpg

Cerridwen's Charm

2680a3f11632a2c35d4fb9f967a58e86.png

Maabin

Image result for anivia custom skin art

Phoenix

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?

~I can make any needed skins for the actor(s)~

Will need actors for the Avatar but I can play the Cervitaur if it’s convenient.

I will need ET Builders to build the tree, preferably with branches as a parkour type thing to lead up to a large area that would be like a giant nest that has many birds in it and eggs.

Omg!!!!!!!!! i can get on my cervi yasss +11

Sounds like a fun event if you invite me and tell me times and locations

+1

I'll message you, Jandy.

I will send this in work chat & see what I can do about getting things going this weekend! Kudos on taking the initiative, Jandy!

EDIT: I'd like to help get you set up so I will be looking for someone to manage this event. Give it a week and if no one has contacted you I will help facilitate! Happy Halloween!

I'd want to be on it!

@_Jandy_ Message me with details on any builds you need. Also did somebody say spirit avatar?

You have my building and acting capabilities.

Great event. I'd preform on it... But I'm not an ET :'(

lol, kudos for the idea. Hit me up with meta a PM when it's going on!

pls

I'm iffy on Phoenixes because there is only able to be one of each kind at a time, so that would require LT permission, well most of this event would, since hedge seems to want it I will leave it to him. 

But... Why would the Druids jump on a bandwagon to go kill an actual, uncorrupted guardian of nature when it's doing its job and guarding an apparently sacred and beautiful place? This event sounds alright and all, but I'm having trouble imagining many Druids thinking it's a necessary action to go out killing literal nature spirits and put something that Freygoth felt needed to be protected into an unguarded state.

or maybe that's just me I don't know

On 11/18/2016 at 1:10 PM, Jaeden said:

I believe a fair amount of our builders are currently shoulder-deep in projects. However, if one becomes available, I'll be forwarding on this thread. Sky generally handles the projects, so he'll be informed.

Still waiting homie

On 11/18/2016 at 1:10 PM, Jaeden said:

I believe a fair amount of our builders are currently shoulder-deep in projects. However, if one becomes available, I'll be forwarding on this thread. Sky generally handles the projects, so he'll be informed.

It's been a really long time anybody mentioned this, still waiting to be contacted. The ET is still interested in this event right?