The Witch Hunters

OpaqueGlass

WANTED

Brave warriors who do not fear the Fjarriauga

Frost witches have become a menace to our lands, all men of stout heart can not allow this; Come join the Witch Hunters.

We are a dedicated group of warriors who aim to destroy every Fjarriauga in our land. We are looking for strong recruits who will                operate as part of our band, men who do not scare easily with a strong sword arm and are trustworthy. Uniform and training will be            provided. Personal equipment and weaponry must be provided by applicant.

How to Apply

Spoiler
Spoiler

IGN:

Persona name:

Race:

Where you hold residence:

"I'd like to see them try."  Says a peculiar Fjarriauga with a scoff during the brief discussion over the pamphlet with one of her trusted companions.

"Dem beasts are active? Bloodeh bastards! Why ain't there be aneh in Haense? If A' can have a tea parteh with a wraith 'n ghoul, A' should beh able T'have one with sem' witch!" Says an elderly northman within his abode. 

"This one's ought to be interesting."  An elven figure, sitting in utter comfort within a large manor, mused while sipping from a glass of tea.

"I know every witch and their location!" Said a tall, frail skeleton with a wave of it's creaking, bony finger. 

2 hours ago, Ang said:

"I know every witch and their location!" Said a tall, frail skeleton with a wave of it's creaking, bony finger. 

A frost witch looks onto the skeleton. The spookiness would send a cold chill down her spine, but she's already so cool.

A certain red eye'd Elfless scanned the poster shaking her head thrice, before crumpling the paper and tossing it to the side of her bedroom.

"I bet they will all perish in under a week."

---

A soft giggle escaped a Black Elf's visage, she leaned back in her seat munching on a cookie.

"Sounds interesting, more than likely a new source for the witches to get some food.."

She blinked turning her orbs to the cookie that she munched on, the Elf hummed pushing it onto her mouth with a faint sigh..

"I wonder if they are able to eat cookies.."

"Time to hunt some frosted whores." He remarks to himself, his armored form slouching over the noticeboard as he fills in the details.

IGN: Firetammer

Persona name: Gawyn Rildor

Race: Human

Where you hold residence: I do not have a residence, I am a roaming warrior.

5 hours ago, Halsey said:

"I'd like to see them try."  Says a peculiar Fjarriauga with a scoff during the brief discussion over the pamphlet with one of her trusted companions.

A particular woman nearby responds. "Indeed."

"Oh, that just happened," muttered a young dark elf. He shrugged to himself before continuing on his journey.

Another particular maiden would glance at the poster, her mouth remaining agape for a brief moment as if startled before strolling past it. Within a few steps she'd turn back around, glaring at it with evident amusement marking her visage.

"Make yourself open targets; I dare you."

7 hours ago, GrimReaper98 said:

"Time to hunt some frosted whores." He remarks to himself, his armored form slouching over the noticeboard as he fills in the details.

Reveal hidden contents

IGN: Firetammer

Persona name: Gawyn Rildor

Race: Human

Where you hold residence: I do not have a residence, I am a roaming warrior.

Accepted!

IGN: BladezKooler

Persona name: Dungaile

Race: Human, heartlander

Where you hold residence: Matz

On 6 November 2016 at 7:00 AM, Bladez said:

IGN: BladezKooler

Persona name: Dungaile

Race: Human, heartlander

Where you hold residence: Matz

Accepted!

"Rather interesting. I'd consider, if I didn't have better to do..." The mali'fenn's voice would be of a young man

"Though that Ikail guy sounds pretty nice, so I'd expect many people joining them..." He'd then finish his sentence with a chuckle, looking around.