Rays of Spring - The Reckoning of Fenn

WuHanXianShi14

Just now, Aelthir said:

A. How are you getting there?

B. Both of your scouts were killed and the camp is disguised as a Canonist Acolyte camp. You're meta-gaming quite a bit there, seeing as the only people who have ever been there have been killed if they haven't been my guys.

A) Boats

B) Sent 6 Sirame scouts earlier this day, planned on warclaiming you before you killed my scouts a few hours ago. You mentioned you were settling in the north of the isle of Ceru in front of my very face at an RP meeting in Johannesburg earlier today so naturally I had my 6 sirame scout the north of Ceru for any fledgling settlements of that nature right afterwards!

70b1efc87cfa25ec4d0e8755ef5c732c.png

^ From our meeting

4ea872b6522a3b96f3ee5f4b85375df9.png

^Report from the earlier scouting party

this has been in the planning for awhile by the way, your killing of my two Sirame tonight wasn't a factor.

32 minutes ago, Aelthir said:

I mentioned that we were settling elsewhere. Not once did I specify where on Ceru.

3c4737dae5cbec1ddc2ffb50ed874871.png

23a041a1a8e106eca18a34330350165a.png

32 minutes ago, Aelthir said:

Not once did I specify where on Ceru. Furthermore, I will repeat, the entire camp is set up under the disguise of a Church camp.

Actually, the snow elves (GandalfDahWhite and Malinor) have made a big deal about joining the church right in front of my face in RP, trying to get around their banishment in Dominion lands by acting as servants of Canonism. So there's a well known association between Canonism and the snow elves. Even if there wasn't, you specifically mentioned settling in Ceru, and currently your camp is the only thing resembling a settlement in the North of Ceru.

The only other settlements on Ceru are Caligo, Sutica and the orcish camp, obviously none of those are yours.

Besides, at the time my scouts went there it was literally just chests and a few tents. Nothing that said it was a Church camp.

you don't know it's ours my dude. You're basing the location off of mere hearsay.

Heard it straight from your mouth. I refer you once more to my screenshots.

As for the date and time, I am flexible, as long as it is on this coming weekend. (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). The point of this warclaim is to conquer the land before you can really set up there in RP, so I dont want to delay further.

Edit: You also mentioned settling in the mountains of Ceru in RP and only the north of Ceru is mountainous. southern half is flat and forested

605296e852c02d717f894faba3ec828b.png

I'll handle this and get you in a chat to dispute this all.

I'll need your Skype Buff, add me at HBsauce1999.