To all the Orenian Ladies out there

Cornivore

"Do you like 800 pound, stone women?" Asks a skeleton.

Just now, Ang said:

"Do you like 800 pound, stone women?" Asks a skeleton.

"No Sorry, I don't think your the one."

40 minutes ago, Lil Nugget said:

Cookie blinked for some reason receiving this note

"The hell. For one, I'm not an Orner. Two, I'm Engaged. Three. WHO THE **** IS THIS?"

Im sorry I cant read this </3

Lefkos swoons

Just now, Fury_Fire said:

Im sorry I cant read this </3

Lefkos swoons

((There is a reason I should not write **** at night <3

Just now, Lil Nugget said:

((There is a reason I should not write **** at night <3

Use brighter fonts to contract the dark background!

Za'Kabar scratches his head as he naturally receives the letter, a look of confusion on his face. "Well.  Za dawsn't really hawve his soul on him at da moment. As fawr a noble nature, Za es pretty damn noble. The sweetest awnd most loving heart, hmm... Za really lawves eating fish awnd sugar so dawt's pretty sweet awnd lawving... You hawve yawr gaze on Za? Even when he sleeps? Nawt gawnna lie, dawt's pretty creepy. As fawr being yawrs, gimme a bawttle of whiskey awnd some green first befawre ya awsk shite like dawt!" He lets out a huff as he moves to crumble the paper up, dropping it onto his desk!

5 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

Constantine forwards his letter to Nemir.

@UnBaed

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA," says Nemir.

Bjorn revcieves the note instead of his sister! "I can't read this...." He said, being 8 and being illiterate. So instead he sticks it in the fire place to burn. Better the fire than his sister. 

Vas balls his hands into fists after his fiancé is given the letter. He would have beat down his door and went off to find the man, but Alavera managed to calm him down, informing him that whoever sent the letter was probably some teenager that was simply trying to desperately get laid. 

Abrielle, being the over bearing mother that she is, catches the one to her daughter. Looking it over she proceeds to rip it up with a grumble "****in' elves think they can sneak into mine 'ouse, und lay wiz mine daughtear."

Dirk giggles.

Gukdan manages to get a hold of this note, burning it as a sacrafice.

"Ukee den"

Viktor would reach for his trusty Carnatian crossbow "Right then...." flipping the mechanism back and loading a bolt in "I've had enough with this filling up my junk mail!"

Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Canon Church declares this man Excomunicate and Anathema with aproval from His Holiness.