Alex the Charming.

Norman Osborn

Image result for garret thief

"Ever since the beginning of time there have been walls dividing the weak and powerful; the rich and poor.

Far too long have the Powerful flaunted their fortune and power, too long have the people at the other

end of the spectrum suffer from it. I have been stuck on the bad side of that wall my whole life, but now I seek

to climb it, and hopefully bring as many people with me across the wall as I can."

-Some Rubbish that Alex kept on rambling about.

Basic Information

Name: Alex Champlain

Height: 5'7

Weight: 165lb

Body Build: Small, Thin yet quick and Agile.

Status: Alive and taking the pocket-books of snobby rich nobility.

Lifestyle:

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Religion: Canonism, though he's not wholly immersed into it

and is open to suggestion.

Diety: The Creator (Once again, open to suggestion)

Affiliations: Himself and those who he feels deserves his help (Specifically those he

deems 'good' and 'pure'.)

Nation: The Holy Orenian Empire (Though he travels a good deal for

adventure and thievery)

Place of residence: He currently lives with the Kovchaveks (I can't spell northern names smh),

though this is purely to not arouse much suspicion.

Personality

Charismatic:

"Oh, fair maiden. I am of the least amount of significance, A mere farmer boy whom spent all his coin on trivial things such

as a meager dagger and this leather garb you see before your exquisite eyes. Though if you allow me this chance, this petty man you see

before you shall lick your boots, give you the riches of an empress, and fill your body with his breath and love."

-Alex trying to swoon some girls at his local pub

Optimistic:

"You cannot see beyond this thin fog known as the problem, however I, your trusty rogue known as Alex, can see beyond this illusionary fog.

I can see the solution, the key to the whole thing. So alas, trust in me and we both might make it out of this situation alive."

-Alex trying to calm down a friend, the two in a frantic, life threatening situation

Intelligent/Wise:

"You ask me, whom am I to decide whom is pure or not, whom deserves to keep their pocket-books or not, whom deserves to live or die.

The person, yours truly, is an intelligent and wise person rivaling that of even the most eldest frost witches I've read about at Dragur. So you ask me who

am I to decide who gets to be fortunate or unfortunate. What you should be asking yourself is whom are you to even be asking me such a question?"

-Alex explaining how he processes whom gets to be fortunate or not

Greedy/Selfish (Sometimes):

"But why can I not keep some of the treasure for myself? You do realize that most of it shall be going to the Poor?

Why can I not keep some for myself, after all, if the Poor wanted this gold so

badly they could have simply gotten off of their lazy arses and done it themselves!"

-Alex in a selfish outburst with his partner over the spoils of a heist.

Combat

Weapons of Choice: Alex prefers his Stiletto for close quarters combat and stealth. Also, why he isn't fully trained, at

long range he will also be fond of his Bow. 

Image result for thief game combat

Strategy: He isn't fond of taking lives, so he resorts to subtleness and stealth to slip past enemies instead of

slitting their throats or shooting them. This is mainly because he believes that killing a noble or military commander will

not have a lasting effect. Instead, if you disrupt their flow of riches and fortune, you're delivering a much more crippling blow to

your enemies and overall contributing to the big picture. As for guards, he believes that they're just Weak people that have resorted

to licking the boots of the Powerful. For this he pities them, though he won't hesitate to loathe those who commit

atrocities in the name of their 'masters'.

Nevertheless, if forced into killing, he will attempt to stealthily slash the throat of stab the back of the neck with his Stiletto. If long range he will shoot with his Bow. A

as for actual non-subtle combat, he makes use of gracious and agile acts (Not 10 foot triple katana backflips, he isn't an edgelord :p), and so much more.

He will dodge, roll, and pace away from enemies, calculating various factors to when, where, and how the best place to strike is. This is all supported with his

light weaponry and armor.

BACKSTORY:

Alex starts off as a common farm boy, though one day he would witness something that would change his life (It's not his parents being killed by orcs, he's not an edgelord XP)

His parents die in poverty due to various factors such as the lack of sanitation, lack of food and water, etc. In order to cope with the loss of his parents, he crafted a philosophy that revolves around

stealing from the Powerful to slowly climb up the 'wall' that divides the rich and powerful. The overall goal would to make it to the other side of the Wall and become 'powerful', yet not meant to, such as a human becoming a wraith to defy the laws of mortality. This was at 18, so for the next 8 years he would commit petty thievery on rich Merchants, Bankers, etc. He lived as a rat with the purpose of a dove, though he does not wish to Die as a rat.

He wishes to commit big heists, and successfully vault over the Wall to make it to the other side, the better side.

(Whelp, this is just a general idea I came up with. I originally made this character to become a Morghuul and serve the Black Sun as a rogue/merchant/scavenger. And yes, he was inspired by Greirat from

Dark Souls 3, just as Richard is inspired by the Unkindled from the same game. I'm a Dark Souls fanboy, what can I say XD

Though from a day of playing him, I decided that he wasn't just going to become a pathetic rotting corpse right off the bat. I decided he should be alive for a bit. So I decided to inspire Alex a bit from Garret from the Thief series. He may appear edgy at the surface, but if you get to known him and the skill and grace I roleplay him with, you'll realize he's much more then an edgy meme. You'd discover he's a character brimming with

potential. Though when he does become developed enough, I hope to have him become a Morghuul and become that Greirat rogue/merchant/scavenger. In the meantime I suppose he's going to be spending a good deal of time amongst the living. 

Happy Roleplaying <3)

Just now, enzo_adams__ said:

s for actual non-subtle combat, he makes use of gracious and agile acts such as cartwheels, backflips (Not 10 foot triple katana backflips, he isn't an edgelord :p),  

(Not 10 foot triple katana backflips, he isn't an edgelord :p),

he isn't an edgelord :p),

Yeah, I probably went a bit too far there I might edit it.

EDIT: And I deleted it, I hope I dulled the edge a bit that is Alex Champlain