A Mega-Guide for New Players, from a Semi-New Player

flipside

I'm a big fan. Well composed and reasonable points for anyone whose looking to get involved with the community!

very good guide! wish it were around when i joined a couple months ago.

22 minutes ago, Zoslore said:

How do I get friends?

also realize, that making friends in a new community takes time! you don't usually become instantly acquainted with people, so just get a feel for the kinds of people on the server.

Hey, yes! Congratz on a good guide! May I suggest breaking up the monotony of gray and white with a bit of color? Maybe just color in the different headers for each section?

This looks familiar.

Good job though. It provides a bit of information mine didn't, such as housing.

@Vaynth Yeah, I took a look at your guide when I was first researching LotC. Inspired me to join, actually. 

@SirKAnruske I took your advice, hopefully this breaks up the wall of text a little more, lol. 

@ren! Thanks! Yeah, I suppose it does take time. 

@Ambduscias Thank you! It probably took about two hours to write in Word. *sweats nervously* 

(Evidently tagging people is more complicated than I thought omg)

Really  good job on the post uyou deserve all that rep.

Just now, Zoslore said:

@Vaynth Yeah, I took a look at your guide when I was first researching LotC. Inspired me to join, actually. 

Just so you know, the next time you make a post that is extremely similar to someone else's, you might want to give them a heads up. I'm really glad I inspired you to join the server. : ) Also to note, this is more of an Oren guide than overall rp when it comes to speech and such. Really good nonetheless.

Oh and to quote someone you can just highlight the text you want to mention and a little quote button pops up. Hope I could help.

I would suggest adding: Don't get banned

Overall great guide +1 friend!

@Talavok Thanks, friend! I'll definitely add the banning idea, thanks for the input. 

@Tahmas Happy to know you enjoyed it! 

@吳憾戰士14 That means a lot! Thank you. 

@Bannerlord Thanks, glad to hear the feedback.

(Again, super worried about the spam? Sorry if I'm bothering any of you!)

This is fantastic!

Well done. :D