A Mega-Guide for New Players, from a Semi-New Player

flipside

Very good job if I had read this before I joined it would have helped very much .

p.s. If you need housing at the frontgate of Jberg there is a sign which says which people to contact for a house and you can look for people with [steward] in front of their character name.

Great guide +1

Might want a updated topic name for human newbie guide. might be confusing if youre new and a different race.

7 hours ago, Vaynth said:

Just so you know, the next time you make a post that is extremely similar to someone else's, you might want to give them a heads up. I'm really glad I inspired you to join the server. : ) Also to note, this is more of an Oren guide than overall rp when it comes to speech and such. Really good nonetheless.

Oh and to quote someone you can just highlight the text you want to mention and a little quote button pops up. Hope I could help.

do you seriously think you invented new player guides?

Fantastic guide! Really loving it!

This is genuinely a really good guide
Must say, when I first joined the server, I nearly starved to death, and this kind of guide would've come in very handy

@Roberik Thanks for the feedback! I added your suggestion about the signs, it definitely makes things easier when seeking housing. 

@Hiebe I'm glad you like it! Was was pretty worried about the title too, so I updated the intro to be clearer. I still think there's some stuff that is universal, hopefully that made it better?