[Shelved][✓] Thulean Druidism; The Fury in Nature

Swgrclan

YES HOLY FUGK YESSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES, HOHOHOHOHOOOOHOHOOH

I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS **** ******

8 hours ago, Fury_Fire said:

The Fury in nature?

Or one might say: FURRY. |:^ ]

And sure, I think this could do well for blood magic. Blood magic has been often limited by the fact it has been considered a 'dark art'. The point of it is to be a magic that enhances other magics, so allowing it more accessibility to things like deifics would be neat. I don't really have much else to say other than that.

10 hours ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

I'll vote yes for it if you bring Valor back

votes yes and i'll bring valor back and relearn my love for this gay server

Quite by chance stumbled onto this on one of my occasional forum visits.  I liked it when you pitched the idea way back when, I like it now.  I don't personally like you using the Shadow Druid as a catalyst for the creation, I generally prefer these things to be "lost secrets rediscovered" or sommat, but that's a nitpick on an overall decent lore.  I saw the link, rolled my eyes, clicked on it in preparation to tut and dismay, and leave pleasantly surprised.  For whatever it's worth, you have my support.

I remember the long arguments and discussions I had with you upon the the combination of Blood and Druidism when we were LMs together and how it couldn't mix before with the methods you were trying to do with it, regardless if it was a really neat theory to have. This right here however I will congratulate you on. You finally found a way for it to work. 

Beware the Fury of Nature

Eh, with conjunction to gaining fire resistant magical wooden golems this would need to be distributed carefully. In terms of what druids can do is already quite broad, from offense, to defense, to servants, and healing. I think this here is good, great, but might just buff up Druidism to be another unfearful and powerful art that becomes stagnant when nobody wants to face it.

To put it simply, if accepted I'd hope it falls in the right hands, which Cameron has turned out exceptional at being.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856