THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LEGION - APPLY NOW!

Levicourpos

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LEGION

HELLO ALL! Years we have endured the awfulness of the Oren Empire! Called the Legion, however if you join us! The Kathrin' Leh! We will forge an empire and destroy them! It will definitely not happen over night. But it will happen, whether it be long or a short time we have to wait. 

Join us. Help us. 

The sooner you join and prove your allegiance the higher rank you will get. 

THEY WILL NOT RULE FOREVER!

They are disguising swines, who will perish in our wrath. 

A meeting place will be sent by bird once you have been accepted in the group. 

Apply with this:

(IC) Name:

(OOC) Name:

Why you hate the Legion:

What can you provide:

A halfling reads the message and wishes that the person who posted it had gotten a friend to proofread the message.

"Good sentiment.. Clearly not the right campaign."

Bingo the Dwarf signs his name in crayon.

"Grrr Oren Grrr."

((My character doesn't know how to speak, but he has two hands, so I guess he knows how to write.))

(IC) Name: Glob

(OOC) Name: Textarea

Why you hate the Legion: Nubhosh goi agh pushdug pinkehz.

What can you provide: Nubthyng.

A Member of the Golden Crow walks rips the poster off the wall going to scan it "I would like to see them try" he would smirk, riping the paper in half then spitting on it.

"Okay then...." Viktor would shrug, going back to the important things in life

A certain thief, known as Alex Champlain, would be wandering about on the road, looking behind his shoulder, as he had recently stolen something. He knows he didn't get seen, yet he always has the urge to look behind his back nevertheless. He comes across the poster on a notice board, snorting.

"Horen's manhood... and I thought I was edgy. Perhaps this group could yield some decent loot... perhaps I'll play into their little game."

The rogue clad in his leather suit pulled out a parchment, scribbling down "Where are you located?"

He would then proceed to nail it to the notice board, quickly scurrying off to avoid any trouble.

(Btw, sorry these people are **** talking you just because of a noobish mistake. Don't worry, I was once edgy too. If you wish to keep the group, do so. Perhaps I could lend your people some roleplaying advice or I could arrange to have your men become Gravens via my graven killing them. Nevertheless it is your choice. I hope you can eventually grow beyond these insults you're enduring and become a respected member of the community!)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.