[✓] [Possible Holiday Event][VOTE] Rufurd the Holiday Helper Penguin

BrandNewKitten

Rufurd's return?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ruurd the Holiday Helper Penguin make his return this holiday season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but ... (comment suggestion)

Image result for happy holiday penguin

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**

Hello friends and ne'er-do-wells! 

I truly feel awful that I wasn't around last holiday season to help spread some joy and gifts but before I go at it this year I would like community input. For those who got the opportunity to experience my merry events in Athera would you enjoy seeing the return of the tricky little Holiday Helper Penguin known as Rufurd? 

For those who aren't familiar here is a link to the event posting. -> Holiday Helper 2014

f07afdfc08b58077de141cac95062c22.png

Quick summary of the event: As a GM I had easier access to renaming items so I created a large assortment of holiday specific knickknacks. I handed out more generic items to a handful of individuals who roleplayed with Rufurd and I held a daily scavenger hunt for a grand prize. Those that RPed with Rufurd were given riddles to help locate the treature

Yes. I give my +1 to this penguin.

OH ALSO! If you say yes but have an idea as to what items should be included in this year's treasure hunts (pending community approval) shoot me a PM! 

I chose yes because I do not see an issue with this event, assuming you do not create any PvP items or ones that can be sold for hundreds of minas... Haha

Just now, Sir K Andruske said:

OH ALSO! If you say yes but have an idea as to what items should be included in this year's treasure hunts (pending community approval) shoot me a PM! 

screw shooting pms. Snow globes!

Anybody want to build an ice maze with me?

@Tahmas