rocky

[Accepted] arockstar28s Trial GM Application

+1 This is a great guy knows what he is doing. He is good at managing and making sure some don't go off track

Rockstar and I kinda watched each other grow into maturity. You folks trusted me to lead a team, midaswell trust him to be a modreq slave.

Decent

+1

On 12/8/2016 at 5:03 PM, Dizzy771 said:

First time I've posted on the forums in several months but I think its worth it;

Arockstar started off as a loud, obnoxious, immature player that got upset when even the slightest thing didnt go his way. However he has changed immensely since then. Through his interaction with staff and gaining a better understanding on what they do and what they go through he matured greatly. Around the time that he began to mature he began to apply to staff teams himself. Once on these teams, at least while I was around, he was consistently one of the hardest and most dedicated workers.

Of course when it comes to being a GM one of the main things that you need to have is a level head. Arockstar could probably improve in that regard a fair amount still, but he's shown in the past that he is capable and willing to learn if he is given the chance.

I've yet to see a reason to regret giving Arock a chance in any other staff team, why not give him one with the GM team.

I believe Rockstar is a prime example of a GM, not only is he a potent administrator who has worked on numerous server projects but he has the technical background to run a server and assist players. Alas, he does need some prompting from time to time to get things done as he's awfully forgetful. However, he's a responsible guy who is certainly a worthy of this position and a 9/10 recommendation by Charles_Grimlie +1

I believe rockstar would make a great addition to the team. He puts time into what he does in his current position of ET and he works hard to add variety to them. I personally would feel comfortable with him as a GM. He has proven to be unbiased and a guy that wants to help the server. I see no other position that better suits him. +1

Rockstar is a really hardworking and dedicated member of the ET and the community, he consistently provides great events for the server with a great aptitude for creativity. I truly believe he could further his usefulness and do a great job as a GM. Which is why I wholeheartedly support this application. +1

Rockstar's development from a, for lack of better words, child to a mature individual is quite shocking, if i must be honest. He has shown that he is more than capable at handling roles of leadership on the event team and has a lot of plugin knowledge. You'd be idiots to not give him a shot (that being said i'm sure he wont get a shot because of that.).

HUGE +1