Dreek

[Denied]Dreek's GM App

Trial Application

Minecraft name/s: Gorgemel, Yuprp

Time zone and availability: EST Late Afternoons to midnight

What is something you have always wanted to change on the server?: I’ve always wanted a more connected playerbase, some kind of PR stuff you know? Get people excited to come on and play, attract more to the server and get them online for more than just some pvp or some grind-time. I've also wanted to improve the general quality of events on the server and use them to generate long lasting rp, leaving a lasting effect. I know how to bring highly impacting story lines to player groups, but ones that also leave the player group to use it and manipulate it on their own. 

What is something you would like to change on the game moderator team?: Connection to community and overall presence. It seems as if the gm team has little to no pull over the server anymore, having been heavily subdued. The mod team also needs to be more clear in both its own and other teams responsibilities, what are they/other teams allowed or not allowed to do.

What are your finest qualities?: I am a creative individual who knows how to get stuff done. Any project I start, I make sure I finish and do it to the highest quality that is possible. I’m also way more chill and level-minded compared to my previous stint on the team.

I also have experience in nearly all of the staff teams that exist today, having been an ET, ET Lead, FM, and a GM. Granted, I have a particularly negative history revolving around my time as a GM, but I believe that I have changed in the 2 years since that time.

What are your worst qualities, and how could you improve these aspects?: I’m mischievous ;). Nah but I like to joke around a lot and don’t take stuff that seriously, both a bad thing and a potential good thing. Depends how you look at it, I guess.

What members of the current staff could you look to for guidance?: joshua3739

Who do you not get along with on the current team?: More recently, I’m a pretty agreeable guy, don’t really care too much about getting spiteful at people over a game. 

How much free time do you have? Will this change in the foreseeable future?:  I’ll be available in the early mornings and in afternoons-midnight. Gonna be a pretty reliable schedule for the first sem, after that will have to see what classes i take in 2nd sem.

I heard only good things about his tenure as GM, and let's be real, the type of abuse he did would be easily and quickly caught nowadays.

Let me see if I can dig up my review....

The term ET manager is very strange. Let me elaborate slightly on what Dreek does for me.

1. He helps me grades ET application 
  2. He helps me make sure everyone is meeting their deadline. 
  3. He helps me find missing ET members (With a staff this large its hard for me to personally keep track of 25 people in my timezone)
  4. He helps me coordinate things in my stead. If a ET member or player wants to create a dungeon, they can talk to him, and pass his evaluation to me. It helps that I'm in Australia, and he's in the US. 

And so far I only have one ET manager. Dreek was my first choice for a reason. On a personal note Dreek has single handedly pulled together(organize) the dwarven antag events, bringing the dwarves some much needed attention and fun. He's always looking for newer things to try out, and isn't afraid to test the limits of what can be done. 

He's a organizer, a dedicated player, and a creative one. I'm curious to see what Dreek can accomplish if given GMship. And this will double the effectiveness on the ET.

Dreek may have a slightly trolly past, but I have not seen it for many months now. I support 30326's GM application.

I dont think my review has changed since. I have never regretted having him on the team, but he can sometimes burn himself out. Take care of him, wont you?

I've been gone for months and he still isn't even a trial GM? What the ****.