Fiasimulum Recruitment Thread

ThatWeirdGirl

Origins

In the year of 1586 the Mali'fenn began to reform and gather, building a massive stone keep in the mountainous thahnic wastes of Ceru. And in the year of 1587 the Mali'fenn fell. The stone keep was soon demolished and the area it once occupied once more an uninhabited wasteland. But it had become clear that Aelthir Tundrak was no longer fit to rule.

Not only had their homes been destroyed and countless lives lost, but almost none still worshipped the god of their roots. All had rolled over and praised the Creator as their sole god in a desperate attempt to survive that was in the end futile.

After the fortress fell, the peace seeking Mali’fenn left to forge their own path, and hopefully revive their quickly fading culture.

OOC Info
Username:

Do you understand RP quality is a priority?:

IC Info
Name:
Skills:
Do you understand that peace is a priority?:
Will any family be joining you?:

A cringy mali'fenn cringes, but he isn't better, so he's just stupid.

"Sometimes I truely wonder, why I allowed a Mali'fenn to take sanctuary with me... I shall undo my mistake promptly." A disappointed 'Ame magi hums from his Arcadian home, shaking his head.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.