Make Uther Grimlee A Knight

Cornivore

*Posters Would Be Around JohannesBurg* 

Dear people of the Holy Orenian Empire, I, Uther Grimlee, wish to become a knight. Champion of the Peasants fair, third in Loraine's Tournament, adopter of orphans, murderer of mali'fenn, wish to serve the Empire as a knight. 

"Denied." says Ser Vitallius, the grand knight.

Henry Pyris scrapes blood of his scabbard, glancing up at the poster as he does so. "'Ey... Ain't t'at t'ey lad who ran screamin' across the river when we attempted t'e bring him in for tryin' t'e murder 'is Imperial Highness? Huh."

5 minutes ago, Gucko said:

"Denied." says Ser Vitallius, the grand knight.

"Denied? That's what your parents said at your birth, but look where you are now, Im sure you can give me a shot."

4 minutes ago, Treemo said:

Henry Pyris scrapes blood of his scabbard, glancing up at the poster as he does so. "'Ey... Ain't t'at t'ey lad who ran screamin' across the river when we attempted t'e bring him in for tryin' t'e murder 'is Imperial Highness? Huh."

"That is What they all say you TRANSVESTITE."

"Dear people of the Holy Orenian Empire, I, Uther Grimlee, wish to become a knight So i can murder people. Killer of Peasants, third in Loraine's Tournament, kidnapper of orphans, murderer of everyone, wish to serve the Empire as a knight despite being on the wanted list multiple times for various crimes." A young high elven boy would scoff

4 minutes ago, jyecarson said:

"Dear people of the Holy Orenian Empire, I, Uther Grimlee, wish to become a knight So i can murder people. Killer of Peasants, third in Loraine's Tournament, kidnapper of orphans, murderer of everyone, wish to serve the Empire as a knight despite being on the wanted list multiple times for various crimes." A young high elven boy would scoff

"Says the Homo_Sex elf who wore Flowers on his head. May you be protected before the Lynching Rope comes From the Church."

4 minutes ago, Uther said:

"Says the Homo_Sex elf who wore Flowers on his head. May you be protected before the Lynching Rope comes Frome the Church."

"Says the person who makes false claims to justify there actions and find more ways to kill innocent people who they dislike" the high elven boy would scowl

39 minutes ago, jyecarson said:

"Says the person who makes false claims to justify there actions and find more ways to kill innocent people who they dislike" the high elven boy would scowl

"Knights are a direct representation o' our Empire, they don't go slaughterin' as they please. T'ey are anchored by t' code of Chivalry."  Retorts an Elven leginnoaire of Savoy.

I support this says Ragnar 

5 hours ago, ๖ۣۜPumpkin_ said:

"Knights are a direct representation o' our Empire, they don't go slaughterin' as they please. T'ey are anchored by t' code of Chivalry."  Retorts an Elven leginnoaire of Savoy.

"And that is exactly why Uther will never be a knight, you don't want murderous scum representing your Empire"