Give the Poor a cart in Ostermark

Cornivore

*Posters Would Hang Around Every City In The Land* Dear Every one we need your help. The People of Ostermark are going hungry with out a cart. We ask you for your help, I Uther Grimlee, will be collecting the money for the Poor just send it to my bank so I can help them purchase a cart. There is only so much a village can do with out a cart. Anything helps so please donate. We are only 2000 minas short of this goal I presume if everyone donates we will reach our goal. Thank you to all the people who donate. Now go out to the banks and donate to us.

5 minutes ago, ElementalGamer said:

"Looks like a scam.." Raymond Ronjon would mutter

"Agreed." mumbled a Soldier.

2 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Chaim Goldstein does not share his shekels with the poor.

Would see Chaim Goldstein ranting

33 minutes ago, Uther said:

*Posters Would Hang Around Every City In The Land* Dear Every one we need your help. The People of Ostermark are going hungry with out a cart. We ask you for your help, I Uther Grimlee, will be collecting the money for the Poor just send it to my bank so I can help them purchase a cart. There is only so much a village can do with out a cart. Anything helps so please donate. We are only 2000 minas short of this goal I presume if everyone donates we will reach our goal. Thank you to all the people who donate. Now go out to the banks and donate to us.

Henry Pyris would read the poster, first noting the man's random captialization, perhaps caused by a life of struggle and a lack of education. After noting this, he would speak. "T'e knoight o t'e peasents needs money! O' dear, oi must give 'im sum'!" He would reread the poster. "Wait, Ostermark is starvin' because o' t'is? Neverehmoind." He'd walk away from the poster without another glance, only later wondering why he was talking to himself.