Leif Reyurnt

Youngest Brother:

Agnar Reyurnt

viking_final_by_weirdesigner-d87qkyu.jpg

Appearance

Race: Highlander

Weight & Height: 263 lbs & 5’10”

Eyes: Turquoise

Body Type: A grizzled Norlander, certainly not gifted with height, Erik stands at a modest 5’10”. Do not let his stature fool you though, because of his Norlandic genetics he is incredibly sturdy, with a large upper body and stocky legs, similar to that of two tree trunks.

Hair: a Dirty Blond curtain of hair drapes over Erik’s shoulders, ending just above his biceps. It lays perfectly straight, undisturbed by any form of contact, due to the shear amount of hair.  Although, his sideburns and scruffy beard, lack this virtue and form into a huge clump of curled facial hair.  Covering almost half of his face in combination with the mop of locks atop his head.

Lifestyle

Nation/Home: The Jarldom of Mjöl/ Reynhold Jarl's Quarters

Position:The Jarl of Mjöl

Professions: Legendary Blacksmith

Veteran Enchanter

Personality: Erik is often loud and ill mannered, most likely akin to his, testosterone filled, past. Spending a majority of his childhood and early adult life surrounded by his two younger brothers and their Father. Being the eldest of three brothers brought out a strong sense of confidence in Erik. Therefore, he tends to voice his opinions out of turn and disregard other’s ideas.  Despite this, if Erik is close with someone, he may choose to hinder their advice or even seek their counsel. An example of this is Erik’s mentorship and undying loyalty to Jarl Baldur Rayecksson. So much so, that upon arrival in Axios, Erik decided to follow his teacher’s footsteps as a master enchanter and blacksmith, then using these skills, in conjunction with Leif’s leatherworking and Agnar’s mining prowess,  to provide Svenheld’s citizens with the most efficient form of self defense.

Special Skills: Taking an interest in enchanting at a young age, Erik watched Baldur do his work, committing each complex pattern to memory. This allowed him to excel at the mysterious art instantly, upon receiving an enchanting table as a gift from the Jarl.  To repay his leader, Erik began to work tirelessly, enchanting every piece of armor sent his way, and in the process, honing his enchanting abilities.  

Inventory: Erik has a knack for collecting random trinkets, tending to have plenty of random crap on him at all times.  This can sometimes come in handy, if he’s lucky. But, disorganization always comes with the downside of  losing track of something he may need at a given time.  Such as his quiver of arrows, often left strewn about somewhere in the Reyurnt household, leaving him with an empty bow at the most crucial of moments.  

Biography:  The main ancestral tree of the Reyurnt family is rooted in Vailor, specifically Ostavar.  The Reyurnt family were notable tailors in the capital city of Seahelm, keeping to themselves and rarely engaging in political matters.  They prospered in this peace and to this day Erik leads with it kept in mind.  

The Reyurnt brother’s story began in the Isles of Axios, traveling there with their parents, in the fleet led by their Jarl Baldur.  During the voyage, the small longships they rode in were ravaged by a storm and washed over by waves, sinking a few of the ships.  Erik, Agnar, and Leif watched from Baldur’s side as their parent’s ship disappeared beneath a wave and never re-emerged.  From that day forth, Erik took to Baldur’s teachings and raised his two younger brothers.

Erik’s enchanting work and smithing required many supplies that his skill-set did not yield.  His solution to this was to send Agnar to the mines each day and Leif to the fields.  The three brother’s worked tirelessly for the betterment of Ostermark, and although many felt it was Baldur’s favor of the eldest Reyurnt son, Erik was named a Thegn.  From that day forth, he did not do a single thing without Ostermark’s betterment in mind and when Ostermark’s alliance with Oren hindered only death, Baldur sacrificed his life to serve the Empire, and left Erik in charge of the Jarldom with only the instruction of finding peace for their people.

ran out of +1's so i give you one in spirit!

i liked reading this nice job on the character creation

25 minutes ago, i am sad said:

Thanks m8

2 hours ago, i am sad said:

I see you have ran out of +1s have one of mine.