The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pieman

Pieman's AT Application

33 posts in this topic

MC Name: MrPieMan1111

Skype Name: kenan.runda

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you have Discord? (you need to): Yup ((kunnasio))

Do you feel that you have a solid grasp on our lore and an understanding of the application standards?: Yes

Why do you want to be an AT member and do you have the ability to work and collaborate with others?: Well I’ve been playing LoTC for around 2 years now , and seeing all the staff come & go , I wish to become a part of it .. Over theese years of playing I’ve learned alot so I think this is the time I should apply for my first time and show what I’ve got . Right now I’m having a lot of free time and I mostly spend it playing LoTC roleplaying and such but now I’d like to taste some new waters .. Firstly I see myself  as a team player who works with others and does the job no matter how hard it gets.. All in everything , a nice guy who likes to help however he can either it be in the WS chat or the forums, I don't find it hard .. So collaboration is preety much my thing .. !

Beyond reviewing whitelist applications, what ways do you think you would enjoy helping new applicants?: Seeing how each player interprets the lore and seeing how history of LoTC has made its way to the forums and wiki ..

How do you think the server’s application process could be improved?: Well I think there should be more active AT-s who work with players and work beyond the forums to help the new players .. Everything else is good as it is !

Is there anything else you would like to add or that we should know about you?: Nothing worth mentioning , except that I’m handsome ;)

Tell me a joke: What is Bruce Lee's favourite drink ? Waataaaaahhhhh

Pieman is great 

+1

+1 Sounds like a decent guy from his application, plus I love the joke!