[Complete][Slave] Captured Human Girl

shortchangehero

*Word would spread of a human girl placed up for auction.*

"Female human girl, blonde, middle aged, pretty, pale (KiausT). Bidding starts at five hundred."

~Signed, a Slaver

Middle aged my ass

Were the **** is this man, I simply can't find him. said a merc.

Boris sends out a public message regarding the slave

"To whom it concerns,

The female Human in your possession is Cecilia Faelyn Lepida, an Armiger of the Order of the Edelweiss. She was apparently accosted on the road to Metterden, where she had gone to get an assignment from me. To all potential buyers: Beware, if you purchase her she will immediately escape. There is no chance you will be able to retain her service, she will flee no matter what you do. To the slavers: She will escape. And when she does, she will know who you are. And then, so will I, and I will act accordingly. Release her now and I will forget this ever happened. The choice is yours.

Signed, Boris II Ruthern, heir to house Ruthern and the County of Metterden"

*the signature of Boris II Ruthern is attatched to the message*

signature.png

Zlazh'Yar ganders at the poster perking his brow with interest "Yet it zeemz war haz fallen upon uz for znagary that happuned nearly ah century ago." he frowns with distaste as he walks away further ignoring the auction bid.

31 minutes ago, The Combatant said:

The girl is returned, her memory wiped and her jewelry gone.

Someone somewhere wonders how her memory was wiped!

35 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

An arcanist would sit at home with a book in his lap and tea, muttering somthing about Golden Apples, or Mental magic incoherantly. Though sadly not many can hear him.

3 hours ago, Tox said:

An arcanist would sit at home with a book in his lap and tea, muttering somthing about Golden Apples, or Mental magic incoherantly. Though sadly not many can hear him.

An independent cloud temple monk of the few that still exist scratches his chin as he reminisces the many.. many.. many times he revived someone who lost their memories of the past half day (30 minutes IRL).

1 hour ago, Marijuanaology said:

An independent cloud temple monk of the few that still exist scratches his chin as he reminisces the many.. many.. many times he revived someone who lost their memories of the past half day (30 minutes IRL).

Constantine reminds me the monk that the memory loss is explicitly associated with the activities that got the person killed and is completely unrelated to the time elapsed!

Trade Completed.