The order of the rangers of tahn

KaiserJacobII

fa724f241796b06b26de0c6f1bcb1bc6.jpg

" for the weak, for justice! For tahn!"

The Ranges of tahn safe-guard the weak and defenceless. They keep order, and fight darkness looking for no reward but a safe world. They hire all descendant races into their ranks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HzP8rrjMTkw9qG_s-fdXhLA4VKdl8F-2QDQd9x7rHO8/edit

Application:

IGN:

Ic name:

Ic race:

Ic age:

Any fighting skills:

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn:

Notice: Skins will hood on and off are provided!

Application:

IGN: aerialkebab

Ic name: Dralazar

Ic race: N/A

Ic age: N/A

Any fighting skills: Blood Magic

the note or letter is penned to captain johnny wilson of tahn:

Just now, Silver Vandal said:

Application:

IGN: aerialkebab

Ic name: Dralazar

Ic race: N/A

Ic age: N/A

Any fighting skills: Blood Magic

the note or letter is penned to captain johnny wilson of tahn:

I am sorry to say, blood magic is dark magic.

"I hate this establishment." Dralazar grumbles, ripping apart the response letter. "It's so hard to find work these days." 

Application: ok

IGN: sandk1ng

Ic name: EATH'LUR

Ic race: ORC

Ic age: ORC, wait, no, 335

Any fighting skills: I can fight well with a katana

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: you strong man i strong man i kill all orcs whom dare to cross my path and you path im so strong that a lady comes and says "wow ur muscles are amazing man" and I drink liquid lettuce too. Have you ever drank liquid lettuce? Well, liquid lettuce milk is good for health but bad for your taste but I have strong taste im orc i drink many lettuce milk and you drink no lettuce milk well its liquid lettuce milk not lettuce milk but i call it lettuce milk because i want to and you can't stop me you weakling please recruit me

4 hours ago, Man of respect said:

Application: ok

IGN: sandk1ng

Ic name: EATH'LUR

Ic race: ORC

Ic age: ORC, wait, no, 335

Any fighting skills: I can fight well with a katana

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: you strong man i strong man i kill all orcs whom dare to cross my path and you path im so strong that a lady comes and says "wow ur muscles are amazing man" and I drink liquid lettuce too. Have you ever drank liquid lettuce? Well, liquid lettuce milk is good for health but bad for your taste but I have strong taste im orc i drink many lettuce milk and you drink no lettuce milk well its liquid lettuce milk not lettuce milk but i call it lettuce milk because i want to and you can't stop me you weakling please recruit me

We will have to see about this one, contact Johnny Wilson via bird to show your fighting skills.

13 hours ago, Jacobcraft04 said:

Application: YES

IGN: jacobcraft04

Ic name: Captain Johnny Wilson

Ic race: Captain Johnny Wilson

Ic age: 62

Any fighting skills: captain johnny wilson of than

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: I am captain johnny wilson of tahn you fraud.

Application: YES OF COURSE.

IGN: _Krug_

Ic name: ARKHAR

Ic race: NOBLE KNIGHT OF THE ORDER OF KOZILEK

Ic age: AT LEAST 100 YEARS, I LOST COUNT.

Any fighting skills: I AM MASTER OF THE ART OF SPEAR-TO-SPINE THROWING, IF YOU HAND ME ANY LONG SHAFT I WILL CHUCK IT AT A MAN'S SPINE LIKE A JAVELIN WITHIN TWO PICOSECONDS, ALWAYS HITTING WITH DEAD-ON ACCURACY. 

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: I AM GOOD AT ROCKS. I VOWED LONG AGO TO DEFEND THE WEAK FROM MONSTROUS BANDITS AND FILTHY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT, I DESPISE ALL FORMS OF TAINT AND EXERCISE FORMS OF MAGIC DESIGNED TO DESTROY SUCH TAINT WITHIN MOMENTS. DO YOU EXERCISE SUCH MAGICKS? I CAN TEACH YOU SUCH. 

Marcy grumbles something about survival of the fittest.

((holy **** can u guys not be ***** for like one second? The poor guy is just trying to make an rp group, you dont have to be so ****ish about it

4 hours ago, Krugalicious said:

Application: YES OF COURSE.

IGN: _Krug_

Ic name: ARKHAR

Ic race: NOBLE KNIGHT OF THE ORDER OF KOZILEK

Ic age: AT LEAST 100 YEARS, I LOST COUNT.

Any fighting skills: I AM MASTER OF THE ART OF SPEAR-TO-SPINE THROWING, IF YOU HAND ME ANY LONG SHAFT I WILL CHUCK IT AT A MAN'S SPINE LIKE A JAVELIN WITHIN TWO PICOSECONDS, ALWAYS HITTING WITH DEAD-ON ACCURACY. 

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: I AM GOOD AT ROCKS. I VOWED LONG AGO TO DEFEND THE WEAK FROM MONSTROUS BANDITS AND FILTHY CREATURES OF THE NIGHT, I DESPISE ALL FORMS OF TAINT AND EXERCISE FORMS OF MAGIC DESIGNED TO DESTROY SUCH TAINT WITHIN MOMENTS. DO YOU EXERCISE SUCH MAGICKS? I CAN TEACH YOU SUCH. 

Accepted, may your arrows always be sharp fellow ranger!

"To the Rt. Honorable Captain Johnny Wilson of the Order of the Rangers of Tahn,

Hello Captain, I am with well wishes for your endeavors as rangers of our great continent of Tahn. I also hold our lands dear in mind with the methods of my decision making and future ambitions. It would be my pleasure to help sponsor you on your journey to prominence and influence in military and scouting interests. I look forward to a reply from you.

-Yours truly,

Regent of Mordskov, Holy Great Ser Luminous Rothgard"

5 hours ago, The Great Mongol Khan said:

"To the Rt. Honorable Captain Johnny Wilson of the Order of the Rangers of Tahn,

Hello Captain, I am with well wishes for your endeavors as rangers of our great continent of Tahn. I also hold our lands dear in mind with the methods of my decision making and future ambitions. It would be my pleasure to help sponsor you on your journey to prominence and influence in military and scouting interests. I look forward to a reply from you.

-Yours truly,

Regent of Mordskov, Holy Great Ser Luminous Rothgard"

Dear holy ser luminous rothguard,

I was not expecting many to see us in this way, and i would love to get help from you, and to give back to you, we will protect your lands and people.

Yours truly, 

Captain Johnny Wilson.

Application: hi

IGN: LetUsParty

Ic name: Seeker

Ic race: Doesn't matter.

Ic age: 100.

Any fighting skills: Axe.

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: Grab my halberd.

Edit: I don't want that homosexual armor, i like mine:

https://gyazo.com/bdea9fc1ff3e68ed94f8cff33942c9b3

10 minutes ago, Matthew AKA Soviet said:

Application: hi

IGN: LetUsParty

Ic name: Seeker

Ic race: Doesn't matter.

Ic age: 100.

Any fighting skills: Axe.

note or letter to captain johnny wilson of tahn: Grab my halberd.

We will see about this, meet johnny wilson ic.