[✗] The Agents of The Archaengul (Ascended Rewrite)

Old-Rattlesnake

Three months ago Mephistophelian gathered the leaders of the holy orders into a chat and offered us all an opportunity to differentiate ourselves because, in all honesty, we did just about the same thing with slight color variations. Now the number of Ascended active in Axios is higher than it has been in actual years, and to welcome in this new activity I, Aelesh, and others set about modernizing our lore into something more interesting. We'll be looking over comments and concerns as they become apparent, but I ask that all responses be constructive.

Ascended Rewrite Slideshow

(All Slide View)

Once all changes have been made this slideshow will be converted to regular forum form for documentation.

100% Support

Dude the breakdown on different types of souls is genius

Alright so this lore's ******* CASH, I love it and see difficulty in critiquing it. It's absolutely ballin'. Maybe some other people will have issues with parts, but I can't think of any that aren't superfluous criticisms. 

Woah, this was a great read! So for the different forms of the superior soul, are Ascended able to visually see that?

you guys had a good slideshow +1

12 minutes ago, Marijuanaology said:

Woah, this was a great read! So for the different forms of the superior soul, are Ascended able to visually see that?

Not directly, it's more of something I cobbled together to better understand what Ascended magic could harm. Compound, Warped, Corrupted, Subjugated, and Shadows are all affected by ascended in some way or another. I just thought the graphic was really neat so I added everything I could find at the time, and I'll likely be adding to it later on.

Ascended are capable of detecting these listed souls by using Soulfire on them, or when they step inside Hallowed Ground.

I like it, it's more fleshed out and aesthetically pleasing than the last piece.

21 minutes ago, Master Sage Delaselva said:

Compound, Warped, Corrupted, Subjugated, and Shadows are all affected by ascended in some way or another. I just thought the graphic was really neat so I added everything I could find at the time, and I'll likely be adding to it later on.

You forgot to write in if/how subjugated are effected and what'd happen to a 'split soul' Anti Mage too (a damaged soul subjugating a shadow soul). Otherwise, nice thread!

Unless I'm blind, what would an Azdrazi/Nephilim come under?

4 minutes ago, HB_ said:

Unless I'm blind, what would an Azdrazi/Nephilim come under?

We have dragon souls. We're safe pal.

Just now, Silver Vandal said:

We have dragon souls. We're safe pal.

I know, I'm just curious, as I couldn't see what Draconic souls fell under or if they were on there at all.

Just now, HB_ said:

I know, I'm just curious, as I couldn't see what Draconic souls fell under or if they were on there at all.

They're the same as descendant souls, pretty much.