Kha Mercenary for hire

ItzYoBoiEd

(There would be a large poster hanged on the entrance of a tavern in Oren) It reads:

Mercenary For Hire!

Looking for a strong guard to protect yeh in yer travels?! Or someone that will do work for you?

Well here is Uhjha'k a big Kha that will do anythin'  for mina!  He is extremely good with tha sword and knows how to blacksmith, mine, and even leather-work. This young Kha will keep yeh protected during your journeys and no one will dare to mess with yeh!  If yeh interested in Hiring this Kha just read the directions below.

(OOC)

I will do almost anything from crafting and blacksmith to fighting, list your  offers down below if you want to hire me.

Just now, Mrlollytime said:

(Do you do assassinations or hits?) 

Both

1 hour ago, Vetren54 said:

"I'll pay you to kill yourself." says a Kha hater.

"I would pay for you to kill yourself also, but it seems the Felsen Watch is already doing that for you." responds an Oren hater.

2 hours ago, A Moongazer said:

"I would pay for you to kill yourself also, but it seems the Felsen Watch is already doing that for you." responds an Oren hater.

A little scizophrenic and sociopat jester that devouts to torturing oreners or just people in general chuckles at that Nice one, kitty!

2 hours ago, Matthew AKA Soviet said:

A little scizophrenic and sociopat jester that devouts to torturing oreners or just people in general chuckles at that Nice one, kitty!

A stalwart Orenian soldier remembers having tortured and killed this little scizophrenic and sociopath jester more than once.

Just now, TheElvenMage said:

A stalwart Orenian soldier remembers having tortured and kill this little scizophrenic and sociopath jester more than once.

((**** happens, huh?))

5 hours ago, A Moongazer said:

Eath'Lur asks Mukar where his money is

"You'll do anything, heh?" An elfess inquired, a soft grin etching over her lips. "Get me two-thousand mina, I'll pay you a whole five hundred mina for it."

8 hours ago, TheElvenMage said:

A stalwart Orenian soldier remembers having tortured and killed this little scizophrenic and sociopath jester more than once.

A stalwart dwed believes this stalwart isn't very stalwart.

On 1/3/2017 at 11:10 PM, A Moongazer said:

"I believe you have the wrong man... I'm a traveling merchant." remarks Albert Farwind from the grave.