We've added the ability to disable snow for those struggling to browse the forums with it. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click themes and select the drop down item "Lord of the Craft v4.1.16.1 (No Snow)". Enjoy!

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vege

A Temperate Orenian Night

48 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Aeldrin said:

Philip Staunton dons his helm!

Nolan gives up!

av4r5YE.jpg

A Carnatian soldiers fist breaks the ground in a graveyard "Not on my watch...."  he would grumble

7 minutes ago, Medvekoma said:

av4r5YE.jpg

((You called it))

"It's time. It's. . . it's time."

Gared would chuckle weakly, his hair greying, his shack's fire slowly burning away to nothingness.

Thirty years of this; of waiting. Thirty years on a muddy rock off of Ceru. It's time to go home.

He'd grab up his uniform, throwing it on with vigour he hadn't had in decades; with a passion he hadn't felt since Westmark; with resolve that hadn't been so strong as when they'd first raised their banners in rebellion.

He said a silent prayer and hoped Aleksander was still alive.

A Courlandian bard recites a ballad about the Pheonix Rebellion.

"Ah good, the Stauntons are back. And for good this time." The man grins slightly in glee.

"There is no Staunton-Horen-Vimmark, I'm the only member of my House with direct Staunton blood in it. I ask you cease and desist, my House is already dirtied thanks to my son I would not see its name further dragged through the mud." remarks Maric

Stephen Staunton-Horen-Vimmark-Barbanov-Chivay-Ashford-Sola-Kovachev-Ruthern-Vanir-Locklear mounts up.

11 minutes ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

Stephen Staunton-Horen-Vimmark-Barbanov-Chivay-Ashford-Sola-Kovachev-Ruthern-Vanir-Locklear mounts up.

I would rep you but as I've stated many times I'm way outta rep so all I can say is well done