Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

arockstar28

Community Meeting - January 22nd

29 posts in this topic

Just now, Tahmas said:

Can answer this now: None.

So that thing an admin said a while ago, that Tythus' college was paid by LoTC was not true?

Just now, Tahmas said:

We both know that's a lie.

11 minutes ago, Chaotikal said:

So that thing an admin said a while ago, that Tythus' college was paid by LoTC was not true?

lotc doesnt make that much money lol

Question: Is there any other races in planning for the future? Something new both mechanically and in roleplay. Let it be "applied to play" or not, it still interests me if there's actually held in mind or already worked on.

Just now, Dewlox™ said:

Question: Is there any other races in planning for the future? Something new both mechanically and in roleplay. Let it be "applied to play" or not, it still interests me if there's actually held in mind or already worked on.

No, but lore can be written for "imbued" races such as Azdrazi, Archons, and similar entities created out of descendants. 

43 minutes ago, Silver Vandal said:

We both know that's a lie.

43 minutes ago, Chaotikal said:

The Administrators get no money, I can't answer for Tythus. 

When are we removing hit timers 

11 hours ago, Chaotikal said:

Question,

How much money do Admins actually cut from the donations?

11 hours ago, Tahmas said:

They don't cut it they just take all of it, ayye I kid I kid.

I was curious where I could find the recordings of any/all previous meetings, I remember watching what I think was the last one but would like a link to at least this years if anybody has them? 

Question!

I was curious if despite what I hear about us being on Axios for a fair while longer, whether there is anything you could show us or tell us involving a new map or move or anything?

I heard that there was originally a race that was suppose to be introduced with Axios and it was scrapped at some point, I was wondering if anything become of that race or if a race was to be introduced next map or anything of the sort?

What happened to those chapters of Axios that would pop up whenever you logged on (or was it a reminder that you could make go away?)? There were two of them or something and I haven't seen any ever since. :O

How long does it take for a charter to get a response? I've seen ones without a response that have been up for a while, take Hiebes for example. Its been up since 10th October, if Ever hasn't the time to handle these why has there not been a new person picked?