Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

arockstar28

Community Meeting - January 22nd

29 posts in this topic

Who let a trial GM not even on the war team, arockstar28, make a worldedit on sand, during the height of fighting, in a laggy open field skirmish warclaim, which inexplicably crashed the server?

If this was to happen, why were both side sides not informed?

Why did the warclaim get allowed to carry on?

Did the warteam agree that the warclaim should be voided and redone?

Did the warteam agree that this worldedit was even a good idea during the middle of the battle? 

Who made the decision to allow the warclaim as valid, when staff incompetencey was the main contributing factor to the crash?

N.B - Crashing during an open field skirmish is historically, a voided war-claim. Why was this one allowed?

Why is the ET so ******* large? I say it bluntly but Im serious.

11 minutes ago, Fury_Fire said:

Why is the ET so ******* large? I say it bluntly but Im serious.

I can answer that now:

It's so large because its so inactive that the large number allows them to look like they are active when members decide to do an event once a month.

Pretty much the same questions as last time:

• Are donations keeping up with the monthly AND yearly costs?
  • Any plans to upgrade the server box/host or have you already?
  • Whats the max run time we have with the current reserves of money(have you had to dip into personal funds)?
  • Current and future plans going forward A) Bringing in new players & B) Player retention.
  • Future plugins(*Cough* Magic plugin/@Kowaman Cyber chat plugin *Cough*)
  • Is anything being done concerning the voting websites. The information is outdated and some of the websites no longer work it seems(Perhaps it's me). Last I heard someone forgot/doesn't have the passwords to log on and change them?

What benefits have been seen, if any, from merging the LT and MT?

1.8 pvp when=?

when are we getting rid of the two other inactive islands, that aren't Tahn?

On 1/7/2017 at 0:55 PM, Marijuanaology said:

Just take a look at this guys statuses and posts. Hes provided some very good ideas over the past month or so.