We've added the ability to disable snow for those struggling to browse the forums with it. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click themes and select the drop down item "Lord of the Craft v4.1.16.1 (No Snow)". Enjoy!

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HB_

Official Combat Poll (1.9 V 1.8) [PLEASE VOTE].

What type of combat do you want on LoTC?   377 members have voted

1. 2. What combat do you prefer?

• 1.8- combat.
    • 1.9+ combat.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

107 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, HB_ said:

Why does it matter who gives feedback? This is a server-wide change, so it should be right that the server-wide community is able to give their say, no?

Would you ask a cop about brain surgery?

Just now, Dewlox™ said:

Would you ask a cop about brain surgery?

That analogy doesn't work, as everyone on LoTC uses PvP at one point or another, as we're all playing Minecraft. 

Just now, HB_ said:

That analogy doesn't work, as everyone on LoTC uses PvP at one point or another, as we're all playing Minecraft. 

i just want feedback from the dev team like a official post, is it actually gonna be implemented?

23 hours ago, HB_ said:

I have no problem with that, but when you think about it, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when someone that does not take part in or straight up avoids certain content votes on it's major change.

1 minute ago, DrunkenBagel said:

i just want feedback from the dev team like a official post, is it actually gonna be implemented?

I... really can't say. I briefly talked to 501 and some of the other Devs (save for Kowa) about it and I really don't know what's going to come of it. I may have one more final thread to try and get some sort of makeshift 1.8 weapon in the game before all of them are released in, but I don't know if it will work.

Just now, HB_ said:

I... really can't say. I briefly talked to 501 and some of the other Devs (save for Kowa) about it and I really don't know what's going to come of it. I may have one more final thread to try and get some sort of makeshift 1.8 weapon in the game before all of them are released in, but I don't know if it will work.

dang i was really hoping it was straight forward and they just got rid of swing timers...

I would also like to point point out that in 1.8, there were no shields. I feel like shields have had a big impact in warclaims and skirmishes.