Orb-weaver's Tailoring

Vezzin

[!] A banner is posted outside the gates of the grand library of Dragur. A small, black spider is drawn at the top of it.

the_transparent_spodr_by_wyvernborne-dau 

O r b - w e a v e r ’ s   T a i l o r i n g

Greetings to those who read this. This message goes out to all who require the services of an experienced tailor, whether you find yourself in need of functional everyday clothes, dashing formal attire, or old clothing modified and mended.
However, I am not a metalworker or a leatherworker, so I will not manufacture suits of armor. (However, clothing may include pieces of metal such as buttons, buckles, and possibly pauldrons.)

Expansions, contractions, and patch jobs are done entirely seamlessly.

glam_banner_in_black_by_wyvernborne-dabm    

P r i c i n g

Patch jobs begin at a minimum of 20 mina, based on magnitude of the blemish or tear, and whether or not matching material was provided.

Expansions and contractions begin at a minimum of 100 mina based on how much the clothing is to be expanded or contracted. And for expansions, whether or not matching material was provided. (With contractions, the fabric that had been taken out of the clothing will be returned to you.)

Tailor-made clothing begins at a minimum of 600 mina based on complexity of clothing, quality of material, amount of material, and whether or not the material was provided.

Prices and pricing criteria are subject to change over time as I see fit.

Pricing terms shall be decided after we meet in person to discuss your commission. You are welcome to propose a trade as well.

glam_banner_in_black_by_wyvernborne-dabm    

I will only take on one commission at a time, at least for now.

Contact through Dragur Library | Elwrick Albright

OOC:

Spoiler

At last, a formal rp post regarding Elwrick’s tailoring stuff!

Comment here, message me over PMs, or shoot me a letter in-game if you want to commission something! Essentially, you’ll say what you want made, how much money you have to offer, and where to reach you. Highly preferred as an rp post!

Examples of work:  (The first two skins are very old but I figured I should include them anyway)

example_skins_for_the_shop_by_wyvernborn

Before I start working on the skin, I’ll do a few sketches of the outfit and send them to you for approval and you can let me know if there is anything that you want added, keeping in mind the small amount of pixels to work with on a minecraft skin of course.
Once I start working, I’ll send you progress screenshots of the skin occasionally.

After the base colors are laid out, I’ll take it into Photoshop and shade it, and give you a few alternate color options after playing with adjustment layers. If you want, I’ll also fix up any shading that needed work before.

Currently, schoolwork has left me with little time to log onto the server, but I’m still very available through other means, like the forums, Discord, and Skype.

A letter was soon to find itself nailed on the door to Elwrick's burrow! "I require a quilt of plaid for my redecorating. I've included a something below, ought to show the dimensions of said quilt. ~Halkon"

The parchment bore a map of Axios. Its continents were smothered by a crudely painted plaid.

7 minutes ago, Ethan Beordbury said:

A letter was soon to find itself nailed on the door to Elwrick's burrow! "I require a quilt of plaid for my redecorating. I've included a something below, ought to show the dimensions of said quilt. ~Halkon"

The parchment bore a map of Axios. Its continents were smothered by a crudely painted plaid.

A reply would be nailed to Rafiel's door, with roughly ten nails hammered all the way into the wood. 

"Dearest Rafiel,

No.

-E. Albright" 

[!] A letter is sent to Elwrick.

"   "

-Sarrion.

20 hours ago, First Enchanter said:

[!] A letter is sent to Elwrick.

"   "

-Sarrion.

Elwrick turned the letter over in his hand to see if anything was on the back.
"..... What."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.