We've added the ability to disable snow for those struggling to browse the forums with it. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click themes and select the drop down item "Lord of the Craft v4.1.16.1 (No Snow)". Enjoy!

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ACU20

Roswellian Declaration

22 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, radu said:

The Hetman of Krajia frowns.

svatobor pats his brother and his nephew, on their backs. "It is ok. our culture has enroached upon the roswells now too!"

Viktor Ruthern would frown and shake his head. “Traitors, we offered them a place within the north. They paid us with betrayal. Snakes, snakes."

9 hours ago, Countpapi, said:

Viktor Ruthern would frown and shake his head. “Traitors, we offered them a place within the north. They paid us with betrayal. Snakes, snakes."

"your not even a proper ruthern" replies his butler, looking down at a crimson bandana with disgust and sadness..

big daddy ruthern looks down at his descendants "I think they went defective at one point dunno" 

"This is stupid. First of all, you're not important, second of all, no atrocities were committed. Does anyone forget that the enemy is made up of bandits and vagabonds who relish destruction and chaos?"

14 minutes ago, Himmel said:

"This is stupid. First of all, you're not important, second of all, no atrocities were committed. Does anyone forget that the enemy is made up of bandits and vagabonds who relish destruction and chaos?"

*Patrek senses the cries of an angered enemy in the distance, smiling to himself*

Thain would shake her head in disaproval. "My son sides with those committing nothing less than banditry."

Arthur Roswell looks down from the seven skies.

"My coat of arms was a black crane on a crimson and gold shield." He states to his cousin, Oliver. "He is my grandson, but he is only a bastard and he holds no claim to my name." He chuckles lightly as he had frequently done in life. "He even sided with a ******* Staunton. He is the only man to come from Istria who liked the Stauntons." He then walks into the seven skies tavern to reminisce with Bryce Vimmark about their shared dream of genociding House Staunton.