Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nafari

[✓] TakKumn's Ban Appeal. [???]

3 posts in this topic

Ban Report/Banning GM (if applicable, please provide a link):  A BR was not posted/Unsure of the Gm's IGN.

Minecraft Name(s) (at the time of your ban): GrrOrenGrr, (And Three others whom I am unsure of.)

Rule Broken/Disputed (multikilling, Griefing, Xray, ect. Be specific): Raiding/Hacking/Being Toxic.

Character Witnesses (Name(s)): The WatchMan 1 And TheWatchMan 2.

Event Details (reason for actions, apology, ect): Right, So, As My 'Felsen Watch" Character,  I Was rping in Jberg, With two others, Eventually, A RP Fight Broke out With Me being on a KOS, We fought for a bit, and eventually a few /looc Banters started to pop up with Someone On The Oren Side Calling Pvp, and the other Guards disagreeing, I admit to being Toxic Thru-out This, Saying Such as 'F#ck Oren," N' "That's Oren For you." And over all some really cringy stuff, Eventually A GM Came in and got things fixed,Then Came the PVP, The Gm Told us we'd settle this with a Non-poping Pvp, Of Which, During the Fight, Me and GrrOrenGrr Ran, When I turned to Fire My Bow I lagged up, and All the characters froze up on my screen, As well my Arrows were night firing, So I turned and Ran into a patch of water, after so I started to get hit from behind, and soon as I turned and started swinging I got Pugsied, The Rest was really weird, from my screen I was Reved and then hit again, Once They Reved and the fight was over, The gm Claimed I ask hacking, Told me my character was rapidly firing Arrows/hitting thru the Downed Plugin, Then came my One Month Ban, After some talk in Pms, I was told, What I Had done wrong = Raiding on Cool Down/ Supposed hacking, And Being over all super toxic, I'd like to say sorry to all who were in the area at the time of the fight, As well as for causing problems to the Guards for starting a /raid/ during a cool down, I never saw the Cooldown Sign in the first place, and had no intention to Raid Overall, I Promise Toxic Tak Is no longer, and Next time I'll watch before I start fights within Jberg and other cities. :) 

Screenshots/Vids (Link): Was not recording/have screen shots from the time.
#FreeTak

(( just a side note, Takkumn, you didn't fill out your appeal correctly.

As long as you promise to behave, sure thing.

Also, maybe talk to the Devs about your little issue if it really isn't hacks.